𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟐𝟑

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨." 

―𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐢, 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

    "𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄," Ezekiel orders, his hand curling tightly around her waist. The Toll air was refreshing and crisp, a light breeze swept the skirts of the streets and there were only a few cars that sped by on the highway. It was peak rush hour for the bar, however, the owner, thanks to Klaus's compulsion, had closed the bar discreetly as Ray walked in. Renee's jaw clenched, eyes moving to the window where she saw Stefan and Klaus compel the partiers in the bar to mind their own business and keep an eye out for anything off.

    A small scoff leaves her lips as she shoves off his hand. Her arms crossed over her sundress-clad chest, Ezekiel's leather jacket weighing heavily on her shoulder as it fell just before her dress had ended. Her lips pursed as she turns on her heel, her back now facing Ezekiel, "yeah, you've only told me that one hundred times."

    "Maybe if you didn't pull that stunt earlier—"

    Renee spins around, her palm was outstretched. A loud clap echoed through the suddenly barren street before a thick silence. The sounds of her angry pants fill the tension-filled air as she watches Ezkiel frozen, head wrenched to the side from the slap he had just received. Renee swallowed thickly, nose flaring a bit as she exhaled, "Shut. Up. I have done everything you've asked of me all of this time. You want me to cast a spell on someone, I listened. You want me to not intervene when you all suck the life out of innocent souls, I listened. You want me to play along in your stupid games to get information, I listened."