before the show (N)

Sana x Staff member
POV: yours

It's 2 hour before Twice has to be on the show. Everyone seems to be getting ready but Sana isn't anywhere to been seen. I look all around for her but nothing. "Are you looking for Sana?" Turning around to see who's speaking I'm met with Momo. She's so smiley today which I always loved. "Yeah I am Momo. Do you know where she is?" She chuckled at my question and began to point behind me. "I think she found you" Momo walks away laughing. I felt someone's arms around my waist. It was Sana, Sana is always so affectionate even with us staff. She's such a sweetheart I can't believe I'm so lucky to work with her. "Hey Y/N! I heard you were looking for me" she's sounds so happy. Turning around to face her I accidentally brush my lips against her cheek. Blushing I just nodded and looked down. "Yeah..I was" I was so nervous. She just grabbed my hand and lead me away to somewhere private which made my anxiety and nervousness more and more difficult to hide. When she stopped I could feel her breath close to my ear. Seductively she whispered "Was there a specific reason you wanted me?" I was frozen. I couldn't move and my heart it was beating so fast. She was a flirtatious women and it was obvious but never did I think she'd be like this. I wasn't complaining though I've always had a secret thing for her. "Yeah actually...I....I wanted to talk with you" trying to come off confident I looked her in the eyes. That Smirk on her face made it hard not to melt into her. "Y/N...my precious Y/N...you don't possible mean what I think you mean" she was looking so intense and I was just too nervous so I thought maybe if I showed her what I wanted it would make it easier. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. I wanted her to hold me. I placed her hands on my waist and kissed her neck gently hoping it would make it obvious to her what I wanted. I wanted to be hers. She caught on immediately gripping my waist roughly. Her breathing was shaky. Was her neck a sweet spot. I gave her a gentle nibble and she clearly enjoyed it having let a soft moan escape her lips. I didn't know how much time was left till the show started and she still had to get ready so if we were going to do this it has to be quick. We were in the washroom. The door was locked so no one else could come in. I picked her up and placed her on the counter by the sink. She seemed to be into it but I had to make sure. "Ca.....is this okay?" Looking up at her she nodded "Yes... please Y/N...and don't be a tease" I got straight back to work and unzipped her skirt and thankfully I was able to just pull it off with ease. her laced panties looked amazing. I looked at her quickly before leaving soft kisses along her inner thigh leading to her core. Her body tensed up as I got closer. If I stopped now she'd be so fustrated with me. I know she said no teasing but I wanted to hear her whimper and beg. I backed away to look at the adorable blushing mess she was. "God Y/N please....you better not be leaving me like this" her voice was shaky. I loved it so much. I enjoyed this enjoy and it would be rude to leave her like this but she does have the show. I decided to continue for a little longer. I thrusted 2 fingers into her and kept a fast pace. I knew the wall wouldn't be able to quiet her loud moans so I muffled then with kisses. I could feel her nails dig into my back. She might have been enjoying this more than I was or at least at the moment. I wasn't going to let her cum. That wouldn't be any fun so I quicken my pace. She was a mess. Moaning and whimpering as I roughly fingered her. I could feel her core tightening around my fingers so I stopped. Her breathing was so heavy "W... why... please don't stop... I'm so...close" She looked so cute Being needy. I pulled my fingers out and backed away. "Y/N!! Where the hell are they? Y/N!!! Have you found Sana?" Jihyo oh god it was jihyo. She was looking for us both. I looked at Sana and winked at her before leaving. Walking out the door I looked at her. She was facing the other way thank god. "I saw her for a little but then lost her. I'll text her" I just walked towards her acting as though nothing happened in the washroom. I started walking towards the dressing room before I stopped to listen to the conversation happening inside. "Yeah Y/N said they looked for her. They said they had lost sight of her" Jihyo was telling explaining to the others what I said. It was only a few minutes later the Sana finally showed up and was ready for the show. "Good luck Sana..good luck everyone"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for what I feel is a late update but I do hope you guys are enjoying this.