Chapter: 5 Monty Golf

The elevator opens and they all step outside.

Monty Golf is a mini golf course attraction that is themed to look like the biomes in Louisiana, because Louisiana is where Monty is from.

Chica: "WOW! This looks incredible!" She yelled in excitement.

Roxy followed behind her looking around. She also looked like she was amazed by the attraction.

Roxy: "Wow Monty, this is pretty cool!" She said, smiling at him.

Freddy just looked around the place in pure awe and excitement.

Freddy: "T- this is incredible monty!" he said, impressed. "Does this look like where you're from?" Freddy asked, turning to Monty.

Monty: "Yep! I was raised down in Louisiana so I guess they decided to make Monty Golf based down in the biomes close to where I live."

Freddy: "That's really cool Monty." He said, smiling at him.

Monty started to blush at Freddy's smile. Freddy notices Monty blush and blushes as well.

Monty: "So you guys ready for a game of golf?" He asked, smirking.

Roxy: "Heck ya! I'm totally gonna beat you." she said laughing at him.

Monty rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Monty: "Ok then, follow me." He said gesturing with his arm and walking over to the first hole.

They all walk over to the first hole with monty. Monty turns to chica.

Monty: "You wanna go first Chica?" he asks her

Chica: "Sure!"

Chica puts down her ball and lines it up with her club, she gets a tight grip on her club, and she swings her club towards the hole.

Monty: "Hole in one! Nice one Chica!" he said, clapping. The others started clapping also.

Chica smiled at Monty and then picked up her ball.

Monty: "Your turn Rox." He said, turning towards her.

Roxy steps up, puts down her ball, lines it up with her club, and swings towards the hole.

Monty: "Oof, ya missed the hole by a long shot Rox." He said as the ball ricocheted off a fake tree nearby.

Roxy huffed and picked up the ball again and kept swinging until he shot it in. It took her 6 tries to finally get it in the hole.

Monty writes down the points on a piece of paper and turns to Freddy.

Monty: "Your turn Freddy." He said, smiling at the bear.

Freddy blushes and goes up to the course, he lines up his ball. Monty stares at his ass while he bends down to line it up. Freddy stands back up and tries to line up his club.

Freddy: "So do I just swing it at the ball?" He asks.

Monty chuckles and goes up behind him.

Monty: "Here, I'll show you how to swing." He says and he puts his hands over Freddy's on the club. Monty pushes up against Freddy, not knowing his dick was also pressing against him. Freddy blushed at Monty pressing up against him.

Monty got a firm grip on Freddy's hands and swung the club with the force of him and Freddy.

Monty smiles and looks at Freddy.

Monty: "Hole in one." He says to freddy. "Nice one darling~" he whispers in freddy's ear. Freddy goes bright red and looks up at him. Monty starts laughing at Freddy's blushing and lets go of the club.

Freddy hurries over to the pit and grabs the ball and the group walks over to the next course.

~TIME SKIP, TWO HOURS LATER~

Monty: "And that's game everyone!" Monty says happily, he knows he's already won and he hasn't even tallied up the points yet.

Monty then tallied up the points and just as he thought, he won.

Monty: "Just like I thought, I won." He says smirking.

Roxy: "Ofc you did! You didn't miss one god damn hole!"

Freddy: "Roxy, calm down. It's just a game." he says, patting her on the shoulder.

Roxy takes a deep breath and walks away.

Monty: "Is she okay?..." He asks, slightly concerned.

Chica: "She'll be fine, Monty, don't worry." She says turning to him. "And thank you for the game of golf." she says smiling and starting to run after Roxy.

Monty: "Anytime Chica." He says as he waves goodbye to her.

Monty turns to Freddy and presses him up against a wall.

Monty: "I know what we could do next~" He says in a seductive voice. Freddy blushed at him.

Monty: "trust me darling, it's funner than any game here, and I doubt you wont like it~" Monty licks his lips and kisses Freddy's cheek.

Monty: "So do you want to try it out?~" He asked.

There's a long silence.

Then Freddy nods his head yes.

Monty: "Good, follow me to my room and well get started~"

Monty reaches out for Freddy's hand and Freddy takes it. Monty gives it a slight kiss, which makes Freddy blush, which makes Monty blush as well. 

They both start walking towards Monty's room.