DFIW : 12

Camille looked outside the tall window, her feet dangling onto the black wired balcony. Her hair was messy today, sitting in long curls on her small shoulders. She applied a coat of pink nail polish on her last finger and hummed to herself in delight, seeing it staying perfectly in his cuticle.

Camille suddenly heard a soft gasp and looked down at the street from her balcony, and then felt her eyes grow curious upon spotting a couple.

A woman, perhaps of her age or a little older with short blonde hair, and with her, a man. Tall, brooding, handsome, black hair slicked back. He wore a tight shirt with muscles evident below them, pants high.

"I love you, Diane, you know that." He rasped, and the woman giggled in delight, kissing the man's cheek. The man brought his hand forward and handed the woman a rose.

The woman with the short blonde hair smiled taking the rose with a blush, "Why, aren't you romantic?" She said, and the man smiled.

Camille watched from her balcony, finding it endearing. She sighed to herself, seeing the couple trot along the walkway, holding hands, both laughing together in content.

Camille put down her nail paint, looking inside the living room from the balcony and seeing Taehyun sitting on the couch, reading a novel.

Camille stood up, walking over to her husband, the large white shirt he had  on falling from one side, narrow shoulder blade and collarbone visible. Camille hummed, standing in front of him, finding how he didn't look up at her.

"Taehyun." Camille said, and Taehyun looked up from the book achingly, "Let's go on a date."

Taehyun chuckled, and then hummed and looked back at his book, "It's far too cold."

"Oh but-" Camille began, and then sighed, looking outside the window, "It's February. That's the month of romance, isn't it? Valentine's day is approaching. Let's go out for a boat ride. And eat pastry from a little bakery by the shore. Doesn't it sound fascinating?" Camille asked.

"It's too cold." Taehyun said again, looking at his book.

Camille felt her shoulders drop. She sat down beside him, biting her lip, remembering how that muscled man from earlier on the road looked like he'd catch the stars for that woman.

Oh, and how handsome he was. Wide shoulders, firm chest, a mustache, dark eyes, slicked hair...

Camille watched how Taehyun tucked his knees up to his chest, feet playing with one another. The man bit his bottom lip, entranced into the book, eyes wide and glimmering. He giggled to himself, bringing one finger to play with the locks of his hair.

Camille turned away and found a magazine she bought earlier sitting on the coffee table. She picked it up and flickered through the pages, and then finally stopped on one.

It was a picture of Aubrey Hepburn. She looked beautiful, hair in a bun, lips red, eyes doe-like.

"How beautiful." Camille commented, and then felt a presence, and turned a little and saw Taehyun looking at the magazine with big eyes.

He hummed a little, looking dazed, "Yes. Very."

"Isn't she? You know. I saw this exact dress in a store the other-" Camille began, but then Taehyun put his fingertips on the page of the magazine, and Camille looked and saw his fingertips pressing on an old picture of James Dean. Camille looked with confusion as Taehyun tilted his head, sighing.

"So handsome." Taehyun purred, and then bit his lip, "He was so bad boyish, wasn't he? His eyes, they're killer." Taehyun commented, mouth a little open, lost in thought.