035

Hours later -

The man in front of Tristan cried helplessly as Carlos took the hammer to his foot once again. He screamed in agony nearly hyperventilating as he rocked the chair desperately. The other two bound to their chairs as well were frightened.
Tristan raised his hand and Carlos backed away huffing.
"Please man just let me go. Please." He sobbed.
Tristan stood up and walked over to the man. He touched his shoulder and the man flinched hardly.
"I'm gonna let you go." Tristan said squeezing his shoulder.
"Thank you thank you thank you." He praised Tristan.
"Just as soon as you tell me what the Fuck I wanna know." Tristan demanded squeezing his shoulder tightly. The man winced in pain at the tightness.
"Tell me what the Fuck I asked or I swear to god things are going to get ugly." Tristan said walking in front of the man. "See those two. I haven't even started on them yet and they're nearly pissing their pants." He pointed at the other two who were gagged. Tristan got on a level where he was directly looking into the man's eyes. "So. What did Thomas tell you. Why is he in Sicily is that so hard to answer!"
"He didn't tell me anything I swear-"
Tristan stood to his full height. He removed his suit jacket and then walked to the table here various tools were layed. He grabbed the sledgehammer and turned to the man who instantly began to scream and try to get away.
Tristan raised the sledgehammer and brought it down on the man's knee a sickening crunch was heard following by a horrific scream. Tristan chuckled throwing it to the ground.
"Either of you have anything to say? Huh?" Tristan asked looking at the three.
The man continued to cry.
"Shut him the fuck up before I remove his fucking tongue." Tristan demanded and instantly one of his workers was gagging the man. Just as he finished to other men walked in carrying the man's wife and son.
"Jackson whats going on." She said trying to get to him but the man jerked her back into her place.
"Hello. Excuse us for the sudden change of your plans." Tristan said calmly. "Please sit." He put a chair in front of him.
The woman nervously sat down holding her son in his lap.
"Daddy." The boy said reaching for his father.
"It's ok. It's ok." The mother cooed rubbing his arm. "Whats going on."
"It seems your husband has got his self into some deep trouble. I'm simply asking for a question maybe you could help me?" Tristan said walking in front of her. "Have you seen this man at all?"
The woman's eyes darted past Tristan to her husband. Tristan stood up. "Hey hey!" He grabbed her jaw tightly. Then he remembered the son. "Take him somewhere." He barked in Italian and Luca walked over to take the boy but his mother began to cry trying to hold onto her son. Once they were out of sight Tristan grabbed her jaw again.
"Look at me ok? Not at your fucking husband. Me. Got it." He demanded.
She nodded scared.
"Good." Tristan sighed in an aggravated tone before he pulled the photo of Thomas from his pants. He held it up. "You seen this man every with your husband."
"Yes." She answered timidly.
"What were they discussing?"
"O-once they were speaking of Sicily something about a uh restaurant. And two cops but then my husband demanded I leave. And then another over the phone once again two police. And another time he and some of his friends came ove-"
"Friends. What did they look like?"
"One had a scar from his eye to mouth. The other tan with blonde hair and one with red hair, and brown skin."
"Good good. Thank you." Tristan turned to her husband. "If I recoil you said you never spoke with Thomas correct?"
"Look man I just worked for him got some extra cash to get him to Sicily-"
"Really? Is that all." Tristan did a come here motion with his fingers and his men walked over.
"Yes I swear to god." The man looked at the men walking over.
Tristan gave a nod of his head and they pounced on the poor man. His wife screaming for them to stop.
Tristan moved on to the next man who had tears streaming down his face already.
"Hello. What do you know of Thomas." He said.

Time skip -

Tristan drunk the shot and sat the cup on the table. He rubbed his head.
"So you're telling me, this bastard is terrorizing the locals no doubt trying to draw us down there." Tristan said.
"It's your call as Don. We move or we wait and let him take over the city." Carlos reminded.
"He couldn't no matter how hard he tries. The people of Sicily are loyal to us. We have ties nearly on every street." Tristan said.
Roberto kissed his teeth looking at the stripper walk past.
Carlos chuckled.
"Get your head in the game." Tristan hissed.
"Just trying to settle down like you bro." Roberto said with a grin.
"Don't piss me off." Tristan said. "You still bring shame when you go on your coke fits and I am still trying to solve the issue of getting the Famiglia out of this shit."
A lower rank walked over and whispered something in Carlos's ear.
"Boss, just spotted Tyra." Carlos sat up immediately his relaxed state immediately cleared.
Angelo, and Luca who stood around the table now on high alert as well.
"Easy. I know how to handle her." Tristan said.
They relaxed slightly still tense sitting down.
Tristan looked down at his phone which buzzed seeing it was Kimberly sending him a picture of her new bag as well as dinner she had cooked and her new nails. He immediately replied.
"I'm going to collect this months payment let's get the car ready." Tristan stood up adjusting his shirt.
"Yes sir."
Tristan made his way towards the back rooms where the offices were. He knocked at the door and heard a come in.
Tristan entered and frowned seeing the fat man have strippers dancing for him. Their backs were turned.
"Well." Tristan said.
The fat man immediately froze and then whipped around. His eyes widening in fear. He scrambled to get off the table.
"Mr. Grey I-I-I don't know you were coming-"
"All of you get out." Tristan demanded.
The woman wasted no time in leaving.
"I—u"
"Shh. Sit in your chair." Tristan said.
"But I-"
"Sit." He demanded.
The man walked to his chair behind the desk sitting down.
Tristan walked around the office seeing the many paintings of the man. All saying "I built this club with everything I had and own it proudly." Which made Tristan scoff.
"Biggs. Johnthan Mercedes Biggs. The big money man." Tristan laughed turning around to face the man.
He then walked over to the desk and got behind the man squeezing his shoulders.
"Your many painting say you have build this club with everything you had and own it proudly." Tristan quoted. "Is that right?"
"W-well I- s-."
"Shhh." Tristan said rolling his own shoulders. "You did it right? All alone?" He pulled the chair back and leaned down into the man's face. "So who in the fuck came to me begging that his club continue 4 years ago Hmm? Who the fuck got on their knees and pledged loyalty to my family and they would pay me back every month until they were through?" Tristan waited but was met with silence. He frowned and stood up to his full height. "You were late last month with your payment and then short a thousand dollars and 59 cents. Where's the payment for this month?"
"It's way to early I haven't-"
"Oh come now! I've spotted about 5 new portraits of our golly fat friend who's so big he can hardly stand now. I'd hate to see one of your legs chopped away and see you wobble with all that weight. It wouldn't be a pretty sight. Get the money."
The man turned in the chair and opened his safe. He grabbed the black bag out and handed it to Tristan.
"It's all there. I won't mis count again I-"
"Miscount?" Tristan said. He grabbed the man by his collar yanking him to him. "You're a fucking 40 year old man and miscounting!" Tristan roared.
The man begged.
Tristan tossed him back into the chair and then he punched him in his face twice the man crying out in pain.
"This is only a reminder. Next month I want double and my profit for this shit ass club just went up to 50% percent." Tristan said grabbing the bag. He made his way out stopping at the door. "Same time next month." He then left the man making his way out of the club.