Chapter 21

—---------------------------------------------------------"Now, King Pierrot! Partake, and delight! For here comes your final burst of Bad Energy! [Breaks the glass ball] At long last, Emperor Pierrot

"Now, King Pierrot! Partake, and delight! For here comes your final burst of Bad Energy! [Breaks the glass ball] At long last, Emperor Pierrot... shall return!" Yelled Rascal as y/n closed her eyes as she felt something inside her.
—---------------------------------------------------------

Love interest: Emperor Pierrot—---------------------------------------------------------Y/n then woke up due to hearing fighting noises outside

—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n then woke up due to hearing fighting noises outside. Then y/n coughs as she looked down to see that she coughed out ink, 'What did Rascal do to me?' Y/n saw the cards removed as she slowly got up back and dusted her skirt.

Then suddenly, her Smile Pact appeared in front of her as she did her transformation. Joker quickly ran over as she heard Candy cried out, "Happy!" Joker came over as she was hugged by Happy and Candy.

"Thank god... thank God you two are safe."

Joker hugged back until they felt rambling. As Happy panicked as she grabbed the Decor Decor as she held Candy. Joker stood up and followed Happy.

"We've gotta get out of here!"

Y/n followed Happy as the two jumped as the tower fell down.

Then they were pushed by the blast of wind as something came from the lava.

Happy screamed as she fell on her chin as Joker landed on her feet.

"Happy! Candy!"

"You all came!"

"Candy!" Cried Pop as he hugged Candy as she hugged him back. Then Beauty teared up as she hugged Joker as she whispered, "I thought... we would lose you..." "What do you mean," Asked y/n. Beauty explained about Rascal's plan. Y/n just nods at the info, but decided to keep the secret of her coughing up ink.

Then Sunny said, "This isn't over yet!" "We have to stop Pierrot!" Then Happy stood up as Beauty showed the last Decor.

Candy yelled with a smile, "Quickly, put it in the Decor Decor-kuru! Now we can revive the Royal Queen, and she'll beat Pierrot for us-kuru!" "Huh? Nothing happening!"

Until it harshly rumbled again as the group saw Pierrot showing up from the Lava.

Then they heard his booming voice, "My name is Emperor Pierrot... All stories shall be given their Bad Ending..."

"It's Pierrot..." said y/n as she held her hand near her chest. Then they saw him open his mouth as dark purple energy going into a large ball as Pop panicked, "He's using the Bad Energy Cannon?! That thing could destroy an entire planet-de gozaru! Quickly, we have to get out of here-de gozaru!" Then Happy ordered him, "Pop, take Candy and escape! We'll do everything we can to stop him!"

Smile Pact: Let's go!

All: Precure Rainbow healing!
Joker: Precure Joker Card.

But the group only got blasted by the dark Energy as y/n coughed a bit.

"A new world without purpose or will..."

"The Precure will keep everyone smiling-kuru! They won't lose... They won't lose to you-kuru!"

Happy groans, "That's right... We can't... give up now!" That's when a very bright  golden glow surrounds the group.

Royal Queen: Let the protection of the Pegasus be upon you, Precure...

Happy gasped, "Is that the Queen?" Y/n answered, "Yes. It's the Queen." Happy smiled, "Thank you! Let's do this!"

Charms:
Happy - Cherry blossom 🌸
Sunny - Rose 🌹
Peace - Shooting star 🌠
March - Lucky Charm? 🍀
Beauty - Snow ❄️
Joker - Card

All: Pegasus, grant us your power!/.

They held their wands as their clothes changed into long white dresses.

Princess Happy!

Princess Sunny!

Princess Peace!

Princess March!

Princess Beauty!

Princess Joker.

All: Precure: Princess Form!

Princess Happy: May the light of hope shine!

All: Let it soar to a radiant future!

All: Precure... Rainbow Burst!

Then there blast defeats Pierrot as Princess Happy blows on the flame on top of her wand.

Princess Happy: Shine, Happy smiles!

After Pierrot's easy defeat since he's a bit weaken due to just waking up, the group celebrates as y/n just stares.