S o l o B i t c h

𝗔 𝘃 𝗲 𝗿 𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

I wake up to my monstrosity of an alarm. I turn it off and my other 16 alarms to make sure they don't keep going off. I groan and get out of bed and walk to my shower. After my shower, I go into my room which is currently red from my LEDs. I put on my black leggings and grey zip up. I keep my hair down cause I didn't have the energy to do anything with it. I grab my car keys and leave the house. I get to school within 10 minutes and put my airpods in not wanting to talk to anybody. I walk to class and sit in the back. I feel a presence sit next to me. I turn my head to see Xavier Martinez. What could this man possibly want right now?

"Your Instagram pictures came out good." Xavier says. I roll my eyes 
"Please, you only said that because you took them." I reply back. I can't stand this man, I don't know why he's talking to me.
"Still never took you as a party girl." He says back. I look at him with a straight face.
"Well maybe we all have secrets about us." After saying this, I grab my stuff and move to a different seat. Finally bro, peace and quiet.

"HEY AVERY!" I spoke too soon. I turn my head to see my best friend Ethan sit next to me. At least I can somewhat stand him.
"Hey E." I reply back giving him a smile. What can I say, I got a sweet spot for him. He's a gentle giant, at least to me. He's 6'2 making him a foot taller then me.
"Are you coming to the football game on Friday? Please say yes."
"You know I never miss any of your games Ethan. Even though you never play." I laugh. He gives me a death stare.
"Wow Ave, you don't needa call me out like that." We both laugh. The teacher walks in and we both go quiet and do our work.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now lunch, I'm at my table with Gloria, Grace, and Ethan. We've been talking about the game for Friday.
"Okay but Avery is the only girl at this table that want's to go to your game, Ethan. Why am I gonna go to see you benched?"Gloria says, I let out a laugh and Ethan death stares me. He then wraps his arm around me.
"That's because Avery here is the only real friend I have." I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder like I do to all my friends.
"Ethan you should come to the party this weekend." I say, his smile fades.
"Avery you know I won't go. I'm not a party guy." Which is true, I did know this.
"I thought maybe one day you'd change your mind." I say, grabbing my bag to prevent an argument between the two of us about me partying. "I'm going to the bathroom." I walk out, I was walking til I heard a couple arguing.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?" I hear someone yell. I peek my head around to see Annabelle Long and Xavier arguing.
"I didn't do anything, Annabelle. We're not together."
"You always go after other girls instead of me! What did I do to you for you to break my heart like this!"
I was stunned, I've never seen Annabelle so upset the way she was. She runs into the bathroom crying. 

"You know it's bad to eavesdrop." I turn around and see Xavier towering over me looking down at me."
"And it's bad to break girls hearts, but here you are." 
"Oh so now you wanna get smart?" Xavier says
"Me? Smart? Noooo."
"Stay out of my business, Avery." He says, his bright green eyes now dark.
"I stay where I want to." I reply back with a smirk on my face.
"You think you're funny."
"I do. Goodbye, Xavier." What a fucking dick. I walk in the bathroom and see Annabelle crying looking into the mirror.

"You know your beautiful. Xavier isn't worth your time." I say to her. She turns around and looks at me.
"I've been mean to you. Why are you being nice to me?" Annabelle says.
"Because regardless, nobody deserves to be hurt the way you just were babe. You're too pretty for him anyways." I smile at her. She gives me a faint smile back. I hand her my vape, knowing she probably needs it to calm herself down. She takes a hit then hands it back.
"Thank you, Avery." She says smiling then wipes her tears. 
"Of course." I smile back at her and she walks out. I take a hit of my nic and put it back. I fix my curly hair in the mirror and hear the bell ring. I walk to class and get ready for this day to be over.

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's last period, finally I'm happy knowing that this day is almost over. I sit down and my teacher Mrs. Applebee starts talking.
"Okay guys, you talk too much so I'm going to be assigning seats. I want to hear no complaints, if you guys decide to behave this will not be permanent." I groan, I was sitting by myself and didn't want to be with people. She puts the names up on the board and we all look for the new seating arrangement. I find my name. Logan, Avery, Xavier. Oh nah.
"Ms. Applebee, is there anyway I can have a different seat?" She looks at me and gets annoyed.
"Avery! I said no complaining!" I roll my eyes and go to my new seat. Logan sits next to me, his 5'10 frame turns my way.

"At least I know I'm not the only one who doesn't want to sit with Xavier." He says smiling.
"Hopefully he just decides not to show-" And I get cut off by the door slamming and seeing Xavier walk in.
"Sorry, I jinxed it."

"Mr. Martinez! Do you have any reason why you are late?" Ms. Applebee yells at him.
"Because I want to be." Xavier replies. He looks at the board and smirks, walking next to me and sitting down.

"Guess you'll never get enough of me." Xavier says, I turn my back to him and start talking to Logan.
"Logan are you going to the football game on Friday? If so, we should go together." I say with a smile, while Xavier kicks the shit out of my chair.
"Yeah actually, I am. Going together sounds great!" He says smiling back. Xavier kicks the shit out of my chair again.
"Yeah, well, I'm going too." Xavier says, I look at him and turn back around.
"Here Luke." I say giving him my snap happily. He adds me and then we go on with class.

It's finally the end of the day, I can't wait to just go home and smoke dude. I take out my car keys and unlock my car. As I go to get in, someone grabs my hand. My instant reaction is to backhand them.
"FUCK BRO" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Xavier and roll my eyes. I'm so done with this motherfucker I just wanna go home. I get in my car and lock the door but sadly not fast enough for him to hop in my passenger side. 

"You should come to the game with me instead. I-"
"Absolutely not." I cut him off before he can finish. "Last time I checked, you've been a dick and I'd rather not talk to you. So this is me, telling you to fuck off." I say. He looks at me angrily, and finally decides to get out of my car. Finally, I can fucking go home.

                            --------------------------------------------------------------------

hey slay queens i did not mean to write this much but my writers block finally went away so here y'all go. lmao if anyone even reads this. hopefully i won't get sick of writing and j stop halfway.