Three

Author's P.O.V.

"So ready to execute the plan ah ?" Isha asked Y/N.

"Ya !" Y/N said excitedly.

Y/N joined Isha into a conference call & muted herself. Next she voice called Taehyung.

On the other hand, Taehyung was so surprised and happy to find Y/N who said to stop voice call him is now herself on a call with him.

He slid to answer the phone.

"Hello.. Priyanka" Isha said, controlling her laugh.

"I am sorry Y/N. Priyanka is not here" Taehyung said.

(Taehyung thinks it was Y/N but it's Isha who is speaking with him.
And Y/N listens to their conversation by muting herself.
Y/N is laughing like a crazy girl.)

"Oh ! I am sorry. I am Y/N'S cousin. Since my sister wasn't here, So
I dialled from her phone to call Priyanka. The contact was saved as BABY. Y/N used to call her often as baby, so I thought this would be Priyanka's contact. I am sorry." Isha says.

"It's fine" Taehyung says being sad after knowing that it was not Y/N.

"Um.. Who are you to my cousin ?"
Isha asks him.

Taehyung's stomach was filled with butterflies & Y/N was eagerly waiting for his answer.

He didn't know what to say and hung up the call.

Y/N un-mutes herself and talks with Isha.

"Seriously I couldn't control my laugh, Isha. It was so funny. That too his happy voice in starting was so funny." Y/N says still laughing.

"So our plan executed well ?" Isha asks.

"Yes" Y/N said.

They talked for a while and ended the call.

♡♡

~ DM

Next day. He was active.
So, Y/N typed him.

Y/N - Sorry. My cousin told that she accidentally called you. 🙂

Y/N - Hey !! Cant you reply ?

Y/N - You're in online but doesn't reply anything.

Y/N - What happened to you ?

He saw all the messages that siya sends him. He didn't reply anything just for making her go crazy over him. He got an idea to make her go jealous.

Tae - Siya, Shall I ask you something ? 🙈

Y/N - Go ahead.

Tae - Um.. yesterday one girl talked with me right ? Can I get the details of her ? Or her phone number ?

After seeing the message, she was feeling so jealous. She didn't knew why.But she was feeling her stomach was burning with jealous.
She texted after two minutes.

Y/N - What ? 🤯

Tae - Yeah ! 🤫

Y/N - Her name is Isha. She is the same age of me & she too studies sophomore.

Tae - What's her blood group ?

Y/N - O +ve

Tae - 🥳🥳🥳

All these naughty things of him was enough to make her jealous.

Tae - May I get her phone number or photo ?

Y/N - Sorry I can't send her phone number. But I' send you a pic of her.

She goes to Google and searches some beautiful girls photos. And sends him. He already knew that she'll send him a picture from Google.

Tae - Wow !! Your cousin is so pretty than you siya. I love her. 😃 Just get Isha's permission to send her phone number. And then text
me, Okay ?

Y/N - Ok. 🙄

Y/N thought - What is he even thinking of me ? Does he loves me or Isha ? No no why should I care about this. I don't love him. But I am upset. He is making my heart go wild.

Tae's thought - Well my plan got done. She would be jealous. Atleast now will she realises my love for her ?

♡♡

~ One Hour Later.

Tae - Did she allowed to send her phone number ?

Y/N - No 😄

Tae - Why ? 😔

Y/N - Because she doesn't like you asking her details.

Tae - Ok. Come lets talk.

Y/N - What are you even thinking of me Tae ? You love her right. Then go talk with her & marry her. Why talk with me. I hate you.
I don't want to talk with you. 😠

She leaves the chat box. Yessss !! Tae screams as he finally realises that his plan worked out well.

Tae - Sorry..sorry..sorry..sorry..
sorry..sorry..sorry..sorry..sorry..

Taehyung keeps on putting sweet message for her to calm down. But she sees none of them. Y/N fell fast asleep, just to ignore him. It was midnight. The phone rings and siya who was in sleep slide to answer the phone without knowing who is it ?

"Hello" Y/N said.

"Hey ! Y/N" Taehyung replies.

As soon as she heard his voice she jumped out of the bed & cut the call.

Taehyung was so happy to hear her voice. It was so unexpected for him. He wanted to hear her voice again and again.

Taehyung called her again. She picks up the phone nervous.

"Y/N" He whispers her name softly.

"Yes, Taehyung" Y/N slowly stutter & a wide smile appears on Tae's face.

"Um.. I wanted to apologise for what I said. I don't want that girl's phone number. I was just pranking you" He apologised genuinely.

"I accept your apology, Tae. I too wanna apologise for speaking harsh to you like that the other day. I shouldn't have spoken to you like that." Y/N apologizes.

"It's totally fine." Tae says.

"I am really sleepy now. Can we talk tomorrow ?" Y/N asks letting out a silent yawn.

"Goodnight Y/N" Tae says.

"Same to you ! Tae" She said and hung up the call.

Siya was trying to sleep. But she couldn't. Her smile didn't leave her face at what happened.

Taehyung was completely happy. Her angel voice is what he needs for now. Talking to her was a healing therapy for him.

•~•~•