Prologue: First World

300 years have passed since the founding of the Sorcerer kingdom. It had conquered the continent after only 20 years since the founding and conquered the whole world after only 170 years. The world is very peaceful. There is a crime rate of less than 0.1%. All the citizens admire the sorcerer king Ainz ooal gown for giving them prosperity.

Ainz was able to acquire 6 additional world items during his conquest. He currently have many wives. With the use of wild magic he was able to conceive children. He was able to use Wild Magic after 50 years. 

When he start to use wild magic he learned that because of Wild Magic used by the dragon emperor, a group world enemies will descend in the world after another 450 years.

He did his best and research to find a solution. The only thing he could find was a wild magic spell that will help him ascend beyond max level 100. That was the only hope he could find.

The problem was that he will be transported to a random place. The guardians had objected, but he told them that he will be teleported back here if he died. He will be back after a 100 year whether he succeeds or fails. So he got two chances. After a lot of effort Ainz was able to make the guardians agree on his mission for ascension.

The day of departure

Ainz said goodbye to everyone important to him. Ainz then cast the spell. A big pillar of light appeared and Ainz was nowhere to be seen.

Ainz sees that he is in some kind of white space. He sees something like his HUD in front of him. It said:

Mission For Ascendance

>You will be transported to multiple different worlds around different dimensions and timelines.

●Your mission is to survive for a period of time.

Based on your achievements you can get additional bones.

Ainz touches the close button. After a minute he is again teleported. Ainz arrives at his location.

Ainz then realizes that his face to face with a blond guy.

The blond guy says " Are you the Shinigami? "

Ainz looks at him.

Ainz then says " I am Ainz ooal gown."

The blond then says " Please stop the rampaging beast, lord Ainz. "

Ainz then turns around to see a huge fox with nine tails rampaging.

He then casts [ Discern enemy ] on the tailed fox.

He thinks ' It would be a low-level dungeon boss in Yggdarsil standards. '

Ainz casts [ Paralyse ] on the huge fox to see how his spells in this world. But the fox stopped rampaging and just fall down.

He thinks ' Huh...I didn't think it would work. It is weak. No, it is only safe to say it doesn't have any magic resistance. Actually it has high strength around level 50-60 maybe higher. It will probably break from the paralysis after 10 minutes. '

The blond guy says " Did you do that?"

Ainz says " Yes, it was me. The paralysis will work on him for 10 minutes. So you can do whatever you want with it. "