ch 1: chunin exam

A year and 2 month have passed and Ainz has grown stronger. He was able to train his body so now he was able to have the same physical ability to a chunin rank ninja.

His chakra reserves have increased exponentially and he is now able to spam a B rank Ninjutsu. He has learned many Ninjutsu ranging from D rank to A rank. He has learned attacks from each of the five elements.

He has also learned genjutsu which he excelled in thanks to having great chakra control and having ying chakra nature. He was now able to use B rank genjutsu. He has additional learned Kenjutsu and Fuinjutsu which he was able to master to a certain extent.

Ainz had a sort of rivalry with Anko. She always to one up him in training in which she mostly loses. Ainz was training in the training ground. Orochimaru arrives and calls Ainz.

Orochimaru says " Ainz, I have registered you to the chunin exams. The examination in the exam center 3 room 301. "

Ainz said " Is that so? "

Orochimaru says " I also want to teach you another jutsu. It is called Summoning jutsu. I want you to sign the snake summoning scroll. "

He then gives him a huge scroll. Ainz signs his name. Orochimaru then shows him the hand signs.

Ainz uses it and he summoned a giant snake.

The snake says " Orochimaru, why have you summoned me? You better have a good reason. "

Orochimaru says " I didn't summon you. He did. He is a new summoner. "

The snake says " Do you think I am a fool? How could a child summon me? So tell me the reason. "

Ainz says " I apologize, but what Orochimaru sensei said is true. I am the one who summoned you. I hope we will cooperate well in the future. "

The snake says " If what you said is true. I want a hundred sacrifices for each time you summon me. "

Ainz says " It isn't that I am against to killing, but people won't be available every time so how about we change the deal? "

The snake says " It isn't my problem. "

Ainz says " What if it is better than a hundred sacrifices? "

The snake says " What could that be? "

Ainz's hand disappears in a void and brings out a fruit. It was called the fruit of dragon. Ainz remembers how he obtained with his guildmates. After there raid against the event called the last Dragon Saint.

They were able to gain the seed of the dragons. A crafting item they wanted to use for their guild item. But he remembered Touch me bringing a superior crafting material making the item rot in his inventory.

He planted it in the new world. The plant grew after decades. It was also able to bear a fruit once a day. It was one of the reasons he was able to use Wild Magic. When he traveled here he had put one of the plants in his inventory. He then planted it in this world.

The snake says " How could one fruit give me satisfaction better than hundred sacrifices? "

Ainz says " Try it and you will see. "

The snake decides to eat the fruit. He then tastes it. It was very delicious almost too good. He then felt a little hot inside and also felt his chakra through out his body increase. His scales became harder and sturdier. His eyes become sharper.

The snake says " I guess I will agree to the change of deals. "

Ainz says " I will summon and after you help me I will give you one fruit. "