#17

Hello dear friends, I'm back with another drawing but this time this is just in my imagination story, also this is inspired by this teaser song belong to RozyClozy, the character is not mine they belong to the rightful owner ( Angi Chan and Issac ...

Hello dear friends, I'm back with another drawing but this time this is just in my imagination story, also this is inspired by this teaser song belong to RozyClozy, the character is not mine they belong to the rightful owner ( Angi Chan and Issac Kun belong to AnimeBroMii ), ( Haruhi Suzumiya and Kyuto belong to Haruhi Suzumiya Series ), and ( Sonia the Hedgehog and Scourge the Hedgehog belong to Sega ).

My Non Canon Story ( Please don't take it seriously ) :

Angi Chan ( the red one ), his brother Issac Kun ( the blue cat, also they are adoptive brother's in this story but in real life they are actually twins ), Haruhi ( the girl in school uniform ) and Sonia ( the pink hedgehog ) are once 4 best'es friend when they are still children, but once they got older the 4 of them start to have feelings for one another but of course they keep it a secret because they are afraid it's going to ruin their friendship. But unfortunately some people are trying to separate them but the 4 of them are always stick together and always trust each other and they have the same dreams which is to became a band and love to play music for the world, until one day everything change between them but for the worst.

The teacher anounce there are 2 new student's coming, their name are Kyuto and Scourge, they are two most popular guys before the transfer to another school and every girls really simp for the two guys, but the one they have caught their eyes are Haruhi and Sonia ( Kyuto likes Haruhi while Scourge likes Sonia ) they begin to have interest with them by their beauty and everytime they try to get closer to the girls, Haruhi and Sonia immediately run away from them while they feeling so uncomfortabel and disgusted by their flirting, but the guys would still try to get closer to them but luckily Angi Chan and Issac Kun saw what happend and help the girls, Haruhi and Sonia are so lucky to have them to protect them from the guys as their feelings grew even more and then life goes on like that everyday for the 4 best friends. When Kyuto and Scourge found out that the girls are having feelings for their best friends they started to feel really angry and really jelous, so they decide it to team up to make Haruhi and Sonia hate Angi Chan and Issac Kun.

So the next day Angi Chan and Issac Kun go to the music club to meet with the girls but once they reach to the room, they are shock for what they saw, Haruhi is crying and Sonia looks like about to cry too while she's comforting Haruhi so Issac Kun immediately come step closer to Sonia and about to ask her what happend or are the guys have been hurting them, but just as Issac Kun about to ask her Sonia sunddenly slap him really hard until there's a red mark while Issac Kun was really stunned and shock to see that the first time she ever slap him and so does Angi Chan, he can't believe what he just saw and got mad while Issac Kun still froze in his place, Angi Chan immediately say why Sonia slaping Issac Kun and Sonia said with her angry voice that he and Issac Kun deserve it for being betrayals, Angi Chan on the other hand was confused and telling them what are they talking about and then Haruhi suddenly step up and pull up her phone and it turns out there's an audio sound of Angi Chan and Issac Kun saying some awful things about Haruhi and Sonia and it make Angi Chan and Issac Kun really shock and horor what they just heard but in reality they never once said those things about the girls, Angi Chan and Issac Kun try to tell them that their not the one who said that in the audio but unfortunately the girls didn't believe them and they started to say how they regret have them as their friend, how they should have not been friends with them but the most awful thing they heard that they tought the girls never said is how they wish they would never have feelings for them in the first place. And it make Angi Chan feel heartbroken and almost in tears, Issac Kun feel heartbroken aswell while he's already has tears falling down on his cheek, they never thought the girls that they have fall in love for so long would say such awful things like that, Issac Kun couldn't take it anymore so he immediately run out of the room while Angi Chan was yelling for his name, before he left the room he took a glance at the girls saying that they should be ashamed for what they said and he can't believe they trust what the audio who they got it from strangers instead of their own best friends who's been there for them since they are young and then he left the room to find his brother while he is already crying on his way.