TEP headcanons

All of these are just my personal thoughts and opinions on somethings. This will be a mix of a bunch of different Headcanons fyi.

If you have any thoughts on anything do let know

Other than that, I hope you enjoy ✨️
_________________________________________

TEP gang headcanons:

Ok, so we all know Brook ability to teleport, and that he (and very few others) can do it, right?

Well, here's my headcanon of some "personal abilities" the gang could have

Blake - Telepathy: he can hear and (I guess you can say) read people's minds, he can even communicate via the mind (though having this has its ups and downs. For instance, he's heard and seen things- and don't ask what it was some are quite disturbing)

Ash - Ability/Power Enchanter: he can enchant one's ability, weapons, armor, ect. Basically bost it/one in strength, speed, durability, ect. He can even enhance his own abilities. Down side is that the more things he enhances at a time the weaker (or lower) his magic becomes.
His limit of multiple Enchements at once: 5

Robin - Animal communication: she can talk to animal (admittedly, I think this would fit Ash better, but I think it also fits Robin, and i also needed something for her and didn't want to leave her out)

Dawn - Night Vision: the ability to see in the dark (probably fits Blake better but I think it fits Dawn as well. You know, expect the unexpected).
Down side is that her vision in time goes dark, but it's not permanent. It only is if she pushes herself way over the edge
Time limit: 7 hours

Phoenix - Thermal visision: Like Dawn's ability, but different. She can see people's body heat like a snake. Like Dawn her vision in time goes dark, but it's not permanent. It only is if she pushes herself way over the edge.
Time limit: 7 hours

Misty - Invisibility: She can become Invisible to the eye, she would be undetectable, UNLESS someone uses Thermal vision or senses/can see Arua's. Though she can't use it forever, it would eventually make things visible little by little.
Time limit: 2 hours

Protectivness rates 1-10:

Robin: 8-10
Misty: 7-10
Phoenix: 8-10
Ash: 10-10
Brook: 9-10
Blake: 10-10
Dawn: 8-10

All of the protectors have healing abilities, but they are different to each others

Robin: she deals with minor wounds like small cuts and scratches, nothing to severe

Phoenix: kinda like robin but more stronger, thought she can't heal cuts that go as deep as needing stitches

Dawn: she can heal radiation effects by any magical and non-magical causes

Ash: he can heal major burns that can go as far as to third degree burns, healing the effects and burns even higher than third degree burns (if there is anything worse than that, if not then whoops-)

Blake: he can heal internal damages (like broken bones or infections)

Misty and Brook: Both have the strongest of healing spells, and can do everything above and possibly more (but can't regenerate lost limbs)

Painted nails?:

Brook and Phoenix: sometimes
Dawn, Misty, and Robin: Hell yeah
Ash and Blake: sure

Eyeliner:

Misty and Phoenix: Nah

Everyone else: Hell yeah!