The Blossoming Love

Y/N P.O.V

As usual my visions are back  and what i saw made my heart shatter into a million pieces. I could see my whacko uncle torturing all of my people in the dungeos that they were trapped in.They were starved,slashed with metal chains and some even killed.I saw innocent  children raped right infront of their parents by him and his men ,poor kids not even the age of 4 raped    their and some kids even was killed because of the imbearable pain.I could see that demon torturing my mom even more,treating her like a slave and made her a prostitute for himself.He raped her until he is satisfied ,letting her sunk into a pool of blood .He then pours ice water at her forcing her to tell about me and the amulet ,even in that painful state she refused.He kicked her at her bleeding vagina causing her to scream in pain and later passing out.Then i saw myself trying to fight with him ,but i failed ,i saw him took the amulet and said(YOU LITTLE BRAT ,DID YOU THINK YOU TO WIN ME OVER AND SAVE YOUR KINGDOM ,YOUR A WEAK PEASANT LIKE YOUR MOM AND DAD,YOU WERE NEVER CUT OUT TO BE THE WORSHIPPER OF THE AMULET ,NOR THE NEXT HEIR TO THE THRONE ,YOUR  JUST A TINY BUG WHICH I CAN SQUISH AND MOVE ON.NOW FINALLY I AM THE MOST POWERFUL RULER OF THE WORLD AND I WILL CONCER IT WITH THIS BADBOY WITH ME NO ONE CAN STOP ME HAHAHA)I was screaming and panting saying nooooo i was never cut out to be ,i am a loser ,i was crying and screaming as the images were to gruesome to watch or digest.

JIMINP.O.V

I heard someone screaming then i knew it was y/n.I quickly went over and saw my precious angel curled up in a ball ,screaming ,crying  her body was trembling with fear.I went near amd tried waking her up(Y/N princess wake up baby)but no she didnt and kept on screaming .I then felt she had a very high fever .I couldnt wake her up ,i felt so scared ,if she doesnt wake up things will go terribly wrong.I screamed from y/n room not wanting to leave her,i screamed(PLEASE SOMEBODY ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE BOYS COME DOWN NOW PLEASE HELPPP)i screamed with a scared y/n on my lap still screaming in pain and not waking up.Soon my brothers came and saw the situation y/n was in and was shocked and scared and was in tears as well like me.

JIN HYUNG:WHAT HAPPENED (jin hyung screaming showing his motherly instincts)

JIMIN:Hyung y/n she is in a nightmare but she isnt waking up no matter what i do she is not waking up,she even has a high fever i am scared hyung ,i said with a tear

YOONGI HYUNG:Ok ok calm down jimin you need to be strong we all need to to save her.Ok boys hurdle around y/n hold hands lets save our little princess

Soon i laid y/n down and all the 7 of us made a circle and held hands.We all chanted a mantra at the same time(OH GREAT SEA GODDESS,WE STUMBLE UPON YOU TO HELP US INTERWINE OUR POWERS TO SAVE OUR ORECIOUS Y/N  .WE NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE GIVE US YOUR BLESSINGS THAT YOU AGREE AND HELP US OUT).As soon as we said that mantra still with our eyes closed , and slowly our powers and souls started to come out and assemble as one while this happened our eyes sparkled indicating our powers are interwining.Soon the combined ball of powers rised up ,indicating the sea goddess has approved ,quickly we lowered the  ball of power and pushed it on top of y/n.In a fracture of a second we saw y/n my baby our precious angel waking up,eyes opening ,still shakenned and afraid.Soon we all saw heard her calling us(OPPAS!!!) and cried so hard.We quickly hurdle around her engulfing her in a big hug comfoting her down.once we knew she was calm.we never asked her anything relating her nightmare as we dont want her to be in a mental breakdown again.

Then as we were about to leave ,we heard y/n  screaming cutely at us  with puppy eyes(OPPAS KISSES).We all made a aigoo sound and slowly one by one each of us smothering her with long forehead and cheek kisses ,patting her head and giving small hugs.As usual i went last so that i can take a little more time to be with her , i gave her a long kiss on her forehead,caressed her cheeks and when i was about to leave ,i felt my hand tugged by something and i saw y/n holding my hands saying(Oppa please cuddle and sleep with me)and thats it i reached my breaking point.quickly i closed the door ,hopped on her bed ,lifting her and letting her sleep on my chest.I sang a lullaby (ITS PROMISE GUYS) kissed her forehead,telling her sweet things in her ear and then heard cute snores from y/n .I pulled the blanket even more covering us to not make my baby cold.And i said to myself ,no matter if she is going to fight a battle, become the next queen of her kingdom ,and all ,y/n will forever be my little princess that i will protect forever.She is my priority ,and i will make sure she is forever safe as she is my first love ,my only queen of my hearts and my first child,she is my y/n and will forever be  my number one.

Abyss The Rise of the QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara