infancy (0-2years)

As infant , mystery was as small as size of a mouse . She was born in a joint family so her early childhood was filled with love and care. It was a big family with great grandmother, grandfather , grandmother, father , mother , uncle 1, uncle 2 and her aunt (father's sister).
She was loved by everyone as she was the first child of her family .

Mystery's pov.,

I was a quiet child too lazy to even move from it's place hence it was easy to handle me . As whole family were dependable on farming , they used to took me with them and I heard my grandmother say that I used to sit on same place without moving and if I was barefoot , I won't put my foot on ground .

As for my mother and father, they had love marriage in their time but i couldn't see love anywhere in their life. Things like love, sacrifice , efforts all were from my father's side. My mother never cared for my father and his family. She was a selfish , self centred and narrow minded women and always used to be in her imagination , she has nothing to do with anyone and was always disrespectful towards my father . I am not saying that it is only duty of woman to take care of family and to sacrifice her life and needs but as marriage means " partnership ". She should have been good partner for my father. She was a failure.
And their relation make me "hate relationships" and till now it is scary to even think about getting into relationships in my life.
What I learnt is "to be a good partner you should be understanding towards your spouse, even if you are not good at housechores , it is still manageable , but if you are human being with no empathy and emotions , it will be toxic for other person . Not to forget , children suffers the most in this kind of toxic relationships.

As I got to understand the tragedy of relationships in hard ways , it was difficult task for me to trust people .

life On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara