EXO the kpop boyband phenomenon

Exo break the record on U.S. Billboard 200 as the highest ranked korean artist.

With their successful second album comeback, "EXODUS", EXO has once again proved to be a Global kpop Boygroup phenomenon. Just recently, Exo ranked 90th on the U.S. Billboard 200, breaking the highest record for male artist in korea.

Exo repeated their success from first to their second albums. Within the first week of sales, the group sold 6000 copies of their copies of "EXODUS", rocketing to the top of 'KPOP' and 'World Albums' categories as well as securing the 70th spot in the overall rankings in the week.

Exo's title track 'Call me Baby' secured the #2 spot in the 'World Digital Song' chart, while, 'El Dorado', 'Exodus', 'Transformer', 'Hurt', 'Playboy, took the 7th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 18th spots respectively.

Exos relative success on the Billboard music charts warranted a news article on the Billboard website as well, titled "Exo's 'Exodus' Album Earns Biggest Sale in K-pop Act," demonstrating again the marketing power of the group.

Exo has been actively promoting both Korea and overseas with their title song ''Call Me Baby".

Congrats to EXO with their stellar achievement, and Biggest Success.

Exo is ❤.