2 SINS

❝IT WAS A SIN TO MURDER AN INNOCENT YOUNG GIRL'S FATHER, BUT CHOI MOOJIN DESPISED PEOPLE WHO BETRAYED HIM AND AERA'S FATHER WAS NO EXCEPTION❞

Aera had been sent to the master bedroom with the help of the newly hired housekeeper, Ms. Yang. Choi Mujin had instructed Ms. Yang from this day on to assist her with her daily routine until she healed from her severe injuries.

Meanwhile Mujin sat in his leather office chair, sipping a glass of liquor as he pondered the recent events. Aera had lost her memory and as a result, she had no idea who she was, where she came from, or who the most important people in her life were.

"She's going to be curious about her real family, sir." Taeju handed his leader a cigarette as he observed his reaction.

"Dongcheon is her real family." Mujin placed the cigarette between his lips before lighting it. "I am her real family."

Before her unfortunate accident, he was the most important figure in her life. He had saved her from the life of hell she had with her real piece of work father. Not only had he stolen 150 million won from Dongcheon, but he had also stolen from other smaller drug cartels. Simply put, he was a wanted man. And the cherry on top? Once he was caught, he had bargained his only daughter, who was seventeen at the time, to repay his debt.

"Please.... my daughter." Park Nam-gil begged after suffering a gunshot to his right leg. He could barely stand as he applied pressure to the wound to try to stop the bleeding. Mujin and his men had found him returning to the apartment he shared with his only daughter.

At the time of the interrogation, Mujin had thought that the guilty man was going to beg him to leave his daughter alone, but to his surprise he was wrong.

"My daughter... Aera." Park Nam-girl gasped from the pain. "She's seventeen... Please take her instead."

"Your daughter?" Mujin inquired as he lit his cigarette.

"Yes, she's a pretty little thing. She gets it from her mother." Park Nam-girl grew excited at the possibility of his interest. "She's developing quite nicely too... her body is exquisite-"

Mujin raised his handgun and shot him again, but this time he shot him in his abdomen. He was disgusted at the man's audacity to sell his own daughter off to save his own life. His poor daughter at the tender age of seventeen was already suffering from a father's betrayal.

"Dad!" Park Aera cried and screamed behind the apartment door as she tried to unlock the door from the inside. The key that her father had inserted in their apartment door earlier was jammed. "Please leave him alone! Dad! Dad!"

Blood started spewing out of Park Nam-gil's mouth, but the worthless man still pleaded for his life. "Please... I won't do it again! I'll return the money to you! Just give me some time!"

Mujin dealt the the fatal blow, a third gunshot entered Park Nam-gil's chest, when Aera finally managed to pry open the apartment door.

"Dad!" She cried as she crawled to her father's body and tried to stop the blood from flowing out of his chest.

"You're a real piece of work Park Nam-gil." Mujin observed the scene before him and scanned the young girl who still wore her high school uniform in front of him. She had bruises covering her legs and arms in addition to what looked like multiple hickeys surrounding her collarbone area and he could only imagine the disgusting acts he had coerced his daughter into doing.