will he pop the question?

It's been a around 5 months and Sanemi decided he was gonna do something he wanted for a long ass time.

But he only needed permission from one person..

And that person would be Tsutako, now if your wondering why, why don't we go take a look

Sanemi called Tsutako to meet him in a park and she was just now arriving, he saw her car park before she exited it. She finally came face to face with him "what did you want to meet up for?" She said in her usual calm but happy tone.

Sanemi sighed, grabbing her hand as he dropped to his knees.

"Please Tsutako give me permission to marry your brother. I Promise I will take care of him, I'll stand by his side when he's sick, I'll fulfill his needs, I'll take care of him, cook for him, clean for him. Just please" Sanemi said it kinda quick but slow enough for Tsutako to hear what he said. Sanemi looked up at her while a dusted pink lied on his cheeks.

Tsutako looked kinda shocked by his commitment,  that shock soon turned into a smile. "I give you permission to marry him, after all this is the happiest he's been since he was a child thank you for making him happy Sanemi-san" Sanemi smiled at this before standing up bowing to her mumbling a 'thank you'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few weeks and Sanemi has been planning to purpose soon. Despite it meaning he had to distance himself from Giyuu so he wouldn't rat himself out. He was excited but scared lots of thoughts were racing in his mind all week as he was planning to do it that week. It was gonna be where they first started dating. On the same Hill above the beach. I suppose it's just the hill that love happens as if  it was a hill of love. People barely went to that hill as rarely few people knew about it.

Sanemi's heart was racing. He was in the car driving to a place an hour away just to get a ring.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The ring was very beautiful, and Sanemi knew Giyuu would like it so he chose that one

Sanemi was so nervous. His heart was practically beating out of his chest as he drove back to his home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sanemi, made it home it was super late and all the lights were off, which meant everyone was most likely asleep. He and Genya shared a room so he'd have to listen to Genya snore all night.

He walked upstairs, to his room entering, Genya was on his phone with headphones in presumably watching something. As soon as Sanemi walked in Genya's eyes went onto Sanemi as he smiled "hey Nemi". Sanemi rolled his eyes, walking over to his bed on the opposite side of the room. He put the box with the ring in it into his drawer, before rolling over onto his side with his back facing Genya. As he slowly drifted off to sleep.