𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

'Dis finna be tha hardest thing a nigga gotta do, how ima tell her dis shit?' Area thought as he entered into the kitchen where Alicia Key was softly playing and Mulan was cooking dinner at.

He stood there with a worrisome look on his face, "Aye Mulan?" He caller out, gaining his mother attention.

She turned her attention to him, "Yes Noamir?" She replied with knitted brows. "I gotta tell ya two things so bare wimme, 'kay?" He said casually which made Mulan feel a bit worried.

"You and Tae not friends no more?" She asked, turning the stove eye on low and looking back at him.

He stared at her and laughed at her, "No ma, we coolin but it ain't 'bout him.... Well it is but it ain't, ya feel me?"

"Yea, what is it boy?"

"I'm movin' out." Ares said dryly, she stared at him and nodded solemnly. "That's good for you sweetheart." She said with smile.

It was two days since Ares had a talk with Hades which made him open his mind about a few things, he finally got the courage to tell his mother that he was moving out.

"Yeen gotta act like ya gonna miss me and shit 'cause I know ya won't." He rolled his eyes, "I wanna know why you just came up with this thought? All dis time you could've been leave my household." She said to him.

'Damn.' Ares subconscious spoke in the back of his mind, "Where was I going ta stay at?" He asked before chuckling lowly.

"You neva be hea so wherever yo ass be at Ares." Mulan stated.

"I do be hea, you don't be hea." He remarked, adding a bit of bass in his voice and frowning down.

Mulan eyed him, "Alright, Ares." She sighed, knowing she just ticked him off. "You can calm down though."

"Why weren't ya hea? I wasn't hea 'cause ya weren't present." He asked her, titling his head and staring at her with a mug plastered on his face.

"I wasn't juss gonna sit in the house and wait fa a druggie ta come home."

It irked him how she acted like she didn't do all the things she did, he never even got a sorry a a mere apology from her whenever relapsed and he constantly saved her life.