His favorite part of you

Evan Peters: Your smile, he likes to tickle you and make silly jokes just to see your gorgeous smile. It makes him feel even happier.

Peter Maximoff: Your ass, he can't help but touching it whenever he walks or runs past you.

Stan Bowes: Your motherly side, he loves it when you take care of his children, it makes him feel like a real family.

Tate Langdon: Your hair, when he's laying next to you he likes to stroke it so you can fall asleep more easily.

Kit Walker: Your personality, he likes how strong and brave you are, it impresses him.

Kyle Spencer: Your hugs, if he could, he would spend his whole life in your warm arms, cuddling you.

Jimmy Darling: Your boobs, it makes him super horny every time he sees them, he likes to grab them. He also likes your open-mindedness.

James March: Your eyes, he likes to look at them and see the different emotions, especially when you look at him innocently.

Kai Anderson: Your thighs, he likes to bite them and feel the tender and soft flesh under his teeth.

Edward Mott: Your voice, he likes to hear you scream his name. He also likes to talk about art with you.

Austin Sommers: Your sex appeal, he thinks that you're the sexiest girl he's ever met, that's why he's horny all the time.