Chapter 4

"A-are you sure...?" he asks, and it's so quiet that you think you've misheard. "I was just crying and acting all--"

           "Dabi," you breathe, rolling your hips again, reassuring, "It's okay."

           You can tell this time will be entirely different. This time will be soft, and warm, and comforting, and you are so desperate to soothe him, and give him solace that you jump at any opportunity to do so.

           He nods, allowing you guide him gently down, down, until his back dips into the mattress, chest to chest, eyes never leaving each other's. His hands find the small of your back, and he's lifting his head to kiss you again, and you meet him halfway.

           Because that's always how it was with Dabi.

           He would brush everyone off. No one was allowed close, and no one was trusted. Everyone was an enemy.

           Everyone but you.

           With you, he was always 50/50. A shared connection, one on one, meeting in the middle. Dabi trusted you, and now, he had confided in you about something that tortured him so relentlessly. You held a very special part of him, and you would swear to everything you knew, that you would protect it, keep it safe, and you would shoulder as much of his pain that he was willing to give. You would take it all if he let you.

           He moans against you, and you slide your hand down to palm him through his boxers, feeling him twitch against you. He parts the kiss, head pressing into the cool pillow, sighing out into the darkness at your touch, blunt nails carving soft crescent shapes into the small of your back.

           He whispers your name, and his quiet voice sounds aching. You don't want him to wait – not for anything. Not tonight.

           You pull the waistband of his boxers down, and he shifts, helping you discard them, while you pull your tank top over your head. You attempt to move off of him to step out of your own underwear, but he holds onto you, like he won't let you leave him – not even for a second. You breathe a laugh, feeling his handle fumble, clutching you, pulling you back, unwilling to let you go.

           "You can rip them, if you want," you suggest, breathless. "Or burn them--"

           He freezes. "No... I don't want... to hurt--"

           "You could never hurt me," you reply, your voice calm. "Never. I trust you completely."

           He nods, but he doesn't use his quirk, instead, he effortlessly grasps your panties and tears the fabric, removing it from your body, tossing it somewhere to be forgotten.

           When he relaxes against the bed once more, you lower your exposed sex against him, feeling him slide against your wet folds. He clutches at your hips, hands full of your thighs, as if to steady himself, and he inhales with anticipation. You take his straining cock in your hands, lifting yourself up, before you position him at your entrance, his nails digging at your thighs, and you slowly, so slowly, slide him inside you, lowering yourself as you do, feeling him stretch you, and fill you, always so perfectly.

           When he is fully hilted inside you, he slides his eyes closed, staying that way for a few seconds. He feels you move, peppering slow and soft kisses over his face. He laughs at the sensation, and the sound in itself is a miracle. It makes your heart swell and fills you with raw love. He twitches inside you, and makes a noise, and you know he is desperate for you to move.

           You ride him slow, but deep. With each thrust, he bottoms out, and you squeeze your walls around him, listening to the way he releases a soft 'aaahh' with each movement. As you slide against him, your voices mix, and he opens his eyes to stare up at you, blue gaze so full of raw adoration that you think you have never been viewed as something so heavenly before.

           He begins to match your pace, hips lifting softly to meet yours, before he becomes more confident, loosing himself in you, and thrusts up with short bursts of strength. You are beginning to feel that raw curl in your stomach, and Dabi moves his fingers to swipe against your clit, moaning when you clench around him from the sensation.

           "Baby," he breathes, eyes hooded, "I'm... so close..."

           He chokes out your name, like a mantra of a most blessed prayer, and thick ribbons of his cum spill forth, coating you, and it's hot – so hot – but you milk him, and it is just the right feeling to tip you over. You see stars, and they are blinding, his name falling from your lips like a sacred song as he fills you. He is the only thing you will ever need, and when he exhales, he knows you are the one person he would die for.

           "Come here," he whispers, and you do.

           You lay against him, still intertwined, catching your breath, feeling him stroke your hair, and run his fingers lazily against the skin of your back. You are both comfortable, safe in each other's arms, and everything dark that was before has vanished, and Dabi feels a soft smile he is unable to rid tug at his lips.

           The rain continues loud against your window, but as your hearts beat in time, you are so comforted by the fact that you can be the one to chase away his storm.

(Last chapter for now, if you all have any ideas lmk)