Chapter Two

Harry was walking with Hermione to the dungeons for potions class, when someone shoved him forward into a wall. "Out of our way faggot." (Never use this word to someone because it is the worst thing to call anyone.) Hermione helped Harry get off the wall, he had a small cut on his lip and would have a bruise on his face. "What the hell guys!" Hermione never swore so it shocked Harry to hear it. "Nothing wrong with toughing up another guy Mione." Ron said as he laughed at Harry's face. "Looks like all that makeup will wash off with the blood." Harry just ran to the potion classroom and hid in the back, only Snape called him to the front of the class. "Mr. Potter, let me see." Snape saw the cut on his lip and the bruise that was slowly forming under the messed-up makeup that had been wiped away with tears. "Miss. Parkinson informed me that you were hurt by members of your own house, is that correct?" Harry slowly nodded and Snape decided that he would do anything to help Harry even if it meant having him placed in Slytherin. Pansy sat next to Hermione while Harry was directed to sit next to Draco who was ready to kill the Gryffindors. "I like your makeup. Would you mind showing me how to do the curls with your hair? They look so fluffy." Draco was trying to help Harry feel comfortable with the looks he now used. "I love your hair clip, it looks like a real flower." A female Slytherin was in awe of how real the flower looked. "It was a gift from McGonagall." Harry had a soft voice and Draco helped him with the potion. "Why don't you stir our potion." Draco was chopping and Harry was stirring all while reading the parts on in the book. "You should come hang out with me and my friends in the abandoned classroom on the second floor." Pansy told Hermione, they were at the table behind Harry and Draco. "Yeah, can Harry come?" Hermione was asking she would never leave her friends to fend for themselves. "Yeah, bring anyone you think would love to hang out with gay gang." Pansy winked at both Hermione and Harry. "Sure, lets invite the beautiful people. I will no longer be the most handsome one there. I thought I was the only one for you Pansy, but no longer." Drago was faking his dramatics. "I think this is done." Harry showed them the purple potion. "It looks perfect Harry." Hermione and Pansy along with Draco and Harry bottled up their potions and handed them over to Snape. "Looks perfect. I would like the four of you to stay after class." Snape handed Draco a note along with Pansy. "Now go back to your seats and stop bothering me." Snape shooed them away and went back to stopping Neville Longbottom from burning himself or blowing up a potion. 'Avoid Weasel, Dumbledore, and Hagrid till after dinner tonight.' Snape was watching them and got a small nod from each student. "So, who do you to invite tonight to the gay gang meeting?" Pansy asked Hermione who just told her. "Ginny, the Patil twins, Luna Lovegood, Dean, and Seamas." Hermione pointed out the people in the room excluding Luna and Ginny who weren't there and one of the Patil twins. "Alright I will make the appropriate changes to the wards around the room. Can't wait to see you tonight, or maybe tomorrow." Pansy kissed Hermione's hand and then went to Draco and Harry's table to kiss Harry's hand. The four sat at the table to go over their homework in other classes as they waited for the class to end. "I think you said that wrong." Hermione and Draco were started to disagree on how to pronounce a transfiguration spell.