Can't we just talk?

KO: WE'RE GOING TO SEE VENOMOUS?!

~Immediately at Boxmore~

Elodie, greyman, and KO walked together through the factory in search of professor venomous' aid. KO was the only one who knows his way around Boxmore so he's leading them to his office. But before they can make to his office they talked about what they should do about Nega Damage:

Greyman: KO my boy, are you sure we should be roaming around in a villains lair? I haven't even seen the man before.

Elodie: Nothing to worry about Doctor, KO told me everything about him and his relationship with Venomous. So you might have to take a deep breath and learn to calm yourself of what is about to happen once you see him.

Greyman: Alright Elodie, I trust you.

KO: And we're here *Knocks the door* Hello, Professor? It's me, KO.

Professor spend the door to greet his son.

PV: Hey KO,.. oh, you brought uh... POINT with you. 😓

All PV can do was look at Elodie and greyman. He hasn't been seeing him fro such a long time, not since the Donut Store incident. Professor Venomous is getting the cold sweats, he knows he has to tell the truth to everyone eventually.

PV: What made you decided to bring them?

KO: We need you're help with something, but fiiirrrrrst~😅

Greyman: What is it my boy?

KO looked back at his nervous dad and knew what he was referring to, so he explained about his death and his true identity and how he was the one who created the bio weapons he found before he lost his powers, and lets just say he took it a little well.

Spoiler Alert: He didn't took it well.

Now Elodie and KO have to watch Greyman trying to kill Venomous for betraying POINT, faking his death, using his own son for his selfishness, almost destroyed the world, and causing him to lose his powers in the first place. Elodie sips on her tea and asks.

Elodie: Well looks like it will take a while before can settle down.

KO: yeah, maybe letting greyman tag along was a bad idea. I mean him and foxtail didn't even know professor was actually laser blast. 

Greyman: YOU HAVE COST US A LOT OF TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY, AND TO NOT TELL US IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF!!!

PV: I know I"m sorry, I can never repay for what I've done and made you worry for far too long. But don't you have a reason why you came besides trying to kill me?!