Wolving Out At School

This is one of many stories to come about me and my partner. Enjoy!

In this story it's an AU where I'm a werewolf. (Think "Twilight" werewolves)

   (1st Person POV)

I sat at my desk staring at the clock, fourth hour had just started. But it felt as if it'd been an hour already. 'Crap, ok. Last class of the day self, you can do this' I thought to myself while bouncing my leg.

The day had been very slow and yet very overwhelming. All I wanted to do was to cuddle with my boyfriend, it's as if he fixes everything. But class was in the way and my teacher Ms. B was talking too loud and way too much.

'I can do this, I can do this, I can- I CAN'T DO THIS!' I felt my body heating up, I couldn't stop it. Before I knew it I had shifted. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS! Everyone saw....

(3rd Person POV)

It happened, the thing Crow was trying so hard to prevent. He shifted, and worst of all, everybody saw him.

All he could think was "Kie". Before he could even attempt to think about what was happening he stormed out of the classroom. Ms. B was calling the office as he left.

(1st Person POV)

'Kie. Have to find Kie!' Was all I could think as I desperately followed his scent, ignoring Ms. B's panicked shouting.

Finally I found him, lucky for me his classroom door was open. I slowed down slightly, growling at the staff members that were waiting for me. 'How did they know I'd come this way? Fuck! They're blocking my way to Kie' I backed up, they had me cornered. So what did I do? Growled louder cause I could. All of the noise must've alerted Kie that I was outside his room because he came bursting out the doorway.

(3rd Person POV)

Kie ran to Crow, pushing past the teachers and hall monitors. As soon as he reached Crow he hugged him tight. Crow nuzzled into Kie's neck, inhaling deeply, slowly sitting down. Kie sat on the floor as his wolved-out boyfriend  laid his head in his lap, whining softly.

The pair of them were allowed to go home early for obvious reasons. They spent the rest of the night plus the weekend together. Cuddling and talking after Crow shifted back into a human.

~The End~