2. 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

Waking up to the sounds of birds singing out in the wild. The light hitting my face, making it brighten my eyes up. I stood up to rub my eyes. To get the dullness away

"Another day begins" I sighed to myself, looking out at the view of the ocean.

I got up to get myself ready for the day. Putting on my jewelries and covering garments. Getting the stuff, I needed for the day and heading out of my den. The sun was shining brightly today. Radiating straight up at my face. It felt nice. It made me smile.

I was on my way to the local Recourse shelter to get my daily chores started. There I would get appointed to my tasks for the day.

Arriving at the entrance, I saw Tsiriye with the others speaking about something. I didn't pay attention. Wasn't really interested in their dumb conversations.

" Ti'riye! " Tsireya yelled.

She came my way. My face lit up.

"Good morning Tsireya, did you sleep well?" I said before she could say anything.

She was smiling at me. Was she excited to see me? We see each other every day what's so different about today.

" Good morning Ti'riye! I did, what about you? I hope you didn't stay up late again. " She said. Knowing that I had a bad habit of staying out and not getting enough sleep.

" No, I slept don't worry, I had a long day yesterday, so I was tired enough to fall asleep" I answered her.

"that's good." She would say back. I smiled at her not knowing what exactly to say.

"Anyways I need to see what they've got for me today; I want to finish up early" I said to finish up the dialogue we started.

" Oh, okay then, come to me when you finish up, I want to eat lunch with you today " Tsireya invited me to lunch but I wasn't really feeling it today. I wanted to refuse.

"I'll see" I said giving her a smile, trying to brush it off.

She nodded and I went my way. I walked up to Ronal the Tsahik of the village. She's the one who gives out my chores. I never really enjoy her presence. Just get the orders and get going is all I could think of.

As I went in, I greeted her and stood still waiting for her to tell me what to get done.

" Greetings, Ti'riye " she greeted back My eyes looking down. Didn't want her stone looking face to peer into my soul.

" Not feeling fresh today? " She asked, noticing my numb face as I stood silently.

"Oh no, no I'm fresh I just want to get started" I answered with a chuckle trying to fake a smile. Her eyes following me from bottom to top. I didn't want to start a conversation with her. I just wanted to be told what to do for the day so I could get going.

"Aright then"

---

I had a bag full of different kinds of fishes in my hand, walking towards the local cookhouse. I had hunted down a few fishes, and I had to gut them out and clean them. They were for the dinner at the gathering. A place where everyone would gather to share the food for the day.

I had completed the other chores, which were to clean the local places, and get some fruits from trees at the reef. And the last thing I had to do, was clean the fish I had hunted. So, it could be ready for the dinner. As I was gutting everything from the inside out, I saw Tsireya walking up towards me.

" Finishing up yet? " Tsireya asked. A smile on her face as always. She really was a kind soul.

"Yeahh, just need to do a few more" I answered looking up at her. " Why are you asking? something you need help with?" I questioned.