⭒|| -Skirt- ||⭒

✛✛It all began when Tobio decided to wear a skirt to school that day✛✛

✛He decides to suprise his boyfriend Hinata✛

'' - Thinking                   "" - Talking

________________________________________________________________________________

◊Summer vacations were over and they had to go to school again. Kageyama hasn't seen Shoyou for a week and he yearns for his touch. 

◊Kageyama's POV - 

'Ahhh I miss Shou so much, it's been so long since I've seen him.' I thought as I was rummaging through my closet. After rummaging for a bit longer to find something to wear, I found a box with a tag on it. 'It says it's from Suga san! I'm excited to see what it is.' As I opened the box to see what's inside I find a black pleated skirt with a long button up shirt including a tie and a suit vest.  

🗒Reader's POV - 

Tobio looked at the neatly folded outfit as he thought about how Hinata would react seeing him in a skirt. He blushed as he fantasized about how Shouyou could ravish him after taking a glance at what he was wearing. 

Kageyama went to put the outfit on top of all his other clothes so he could wear it tomorrow as he went to shower himself late at night.

🗝The next morning -  

🗝Hinata's POV - 

'I can't wait to see my Kagebaby!' I mesmerized as I dress myself in some cargo pants and a white t - shirt. 

🗄[Hinata is taller than Kageyama in my story]🗄

I walked to my Kagebaby's house and then ran the doorbell. "Your precious boyfriend is here Tobio!" I stated as I waited for Tobi to open the door for me.

🖋 Kageyama's POV - 

As I was dressing myself in the outfit I got from Koushi - san, I hear the doorbell ring, "Your precious boyfriend is here Tobio!" I immediately knew who it was a quickly finished putting my outfit on and then ran to the door in my mary janes and proceeded to open the door. Then I saw Shou and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

◦Third Person POV - 

Hinata was suprised with what Kageyama was wearing, usually Tobio is shy so it suprised him but he loved the gift from Tobi. "Getting all dressed up for me?" Kageyama blushed when Shouyo picked him up and embraces him while nuzzling his neck. Hinata muttered "I can't wait to ravish you tonight after practice." Tobio immediately turned red and lightly punched Hinata on the back while Hinata was walking to school while carrying Tobi in a bridal way. 

They both got to school and Tobi managed to get his boyfriend to let him down and fix his skirt. Immediately after they arrived everyone had their eyes on them. Everyone was talking about how handsome and gorgeous Tobio was.

❍Tanaka's POV - 

"Hey Noya do you know who everyone is talking about?" I asked him while listening to everyone else. Noya replied "I don't know maybe they're talking about some hot ladies around!" Suddenly I saw Kageyama and Hinata and then hit Noya on the back to let him see. "WOAHH! Is that Kageyama!" Noya exclaimed. "I think it is Hinata is next to him so he must definitely be Kageyama."

__________________________________________________________________

▿To be continued...

▿I might not continue this due to my motivation but hopefully I can continue it since I'm pretty invested in it and this story is inspired by many different other stories I hope you enjoyed it!

@Hoppy_lol -- Author - san