⭒|| -Skirt Part two- ||⭒

✛Part two of Skirt--||

''  - Thinking                           "" - Talking

______________________________________________________

⍟Third Person POV -

The day passed on like any other days. The only different thing that happened was when many people started asking Tobio for his number. Kageyama declined politely saying he already has a boyfriend, however, Hinata soon found out and started to be clingy with Tobi. Everyone got the clue and decided to move on but they still mesmerized about Kageyama.

✉Hinata's POV - 

'I'm still mad how everyone was asking for Tobi's number when they clearly know that he is mine.'I thought as I was sulking. Currently Tobio and Me are walking to practice as it's about to start in a few minutes. We walked to the clubroom to change. "Tobio I'm so lucky to have you" I said as I was changing. Tobi blushed and turned his head around, his neck and ears were all red. I walked over to Tobio and gave him a kiss on the neck.

♤Kageyama's POV - 

'This dumbass boke is so annoying and perverted.' I thought as I quickly put my shoes on. We both walked to the court. As soon as I walked in Tanaka and Noya both bombed me with questions and compliments. "Was that you wearing the skirt this morning?" Asked Tanaka. While Noya complimented "You looked so nice this morning! You should wear skirts more!" I blushed furiously while Hinata pulled me into his embrace and tightened his hug. It came to my mind that Shouyo is very overprotective of me but I love it. Koushi - san scolded Tanaka and Nishinoya as Hinata loosened his embrace. I walked over to the court and then stretched while Hinata was glaring at them both. Soon after he decided to join me and helped me stretch.

♡Third Person POV - 

Practice was over by now. Everyone was getting ready to go home, suddenly Hinata asked Kageyama to go on a date. Kageyama accepted the unexpected date excitedly while also blushing furiously. 

They got to enjoy their date and Tobio decided to spend the night at Shouyo's place as his family wasn't there and they got to enjoy their passionate night. ☾☾

__________________________________________________________________ 

☾End of skirt! 

۵There might be other oneshots coming after this but it all depends on my motivations but hope you enjoyed.

⊰I know this is depressingly short but my motivation is in the void.

@Hoppy_lol ⊰ Author - san