Chains 1: Fate: Wake Up, Break The Chains! & Revive, Yes! Precure 5!

(8 Years Ago - Kiva's World)

Eight years ago, in the world of Kiva, a woman was carrying her 8-year-old son down a street in the neighborhood.

The woman took her son's hand and led him down the road ahead.

Woman tied her hair in a low ponytail that fell over her shoulders. She may look young but she is "older" than she looks and her body has become stunning over the years. Her hips and breasts have grown to the point that anyone could consider her in her 20s. She wears a black shirt dress, black pants, and carries a suitcase-style in her left hand while her right hand is holding her son's hand.

Like his mother, he has brown hair. He wears a dark blue jacket, vanilla pants, and a red shawl. On his back is carrying a colored backpack that is the same color as his coat and in his left hand is carrying a violin that is stored in a case.

He is Kurenai Koharu, 8 years old and his mother's name is Kurenai Naomi.

Naomi led her son forward until they saw a house at the end of their path. It was a light blue two-story house, with a jade green roof, a large porch with blue windows, and a large yard. At the back of the house is a forest with large trees.

Naomi put the suitcase-style in her hand on the ground, then looked at Koharu and said.

Naomi: Koharu, from now on you will live here alone.

Koharu (refused): I do not want to. I don't want to live alone.

Naomi couldn't bear to hear Koharu say that, but neither she nor everyone in her husband's family had a second choice. Naomi knelt down on one knee while gently stroking Koharu's hair as she spoke.

Naomi: Koharu, this is for your own safe.

Koharu: But, I don't want to...

Koharu said in a sniffle, tears starting to fall down his face.

Naomi: Forget about us, Koharu. If you remember us you will become weak and hesitant.

Naomi said then took out the house key and gave it to Koharu.

Although she didn't want to, Naomi still had to. Biting her face into her lips to the point of making blood flow, Naomi stood up, turned around, and left leaving Koharu behind.

Koharu: Mama!

Koharu shouted to give chase, but Naomi suddenly swung her arm causing some hemp ropes to appear in front of Koharu and block his way.

Unable to break through his mother's hemp ropes, Koharu just stood there and cried out in tears in the hope that his mother would stop and come back to pick him up.

Koharu: Mama! Mama! Mama!

Koharu couldn't stop shouting.

But even so, Naomi kept walking forward until Koharu could no longer see her figure.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(8 Years Later - Another World - Present)

In the same town at the present time, Minazuki Karen is seen as she is returning home from a meeting at the Student Council. Karen is a tall girl with dark blue eyes and bushy eyebrows. Her matching colored hair is left loose with some strands over her left shoulder and her bangs are brushed to the left side. She is wearing the school girl uniform of the town school. Her uniform consists of, a purple cardigan with a red ribbon and a white collar. Under the cardigan, she wears a lilac dress. The uniform also comes with navy blue knee socks and brown loafers for the shoes.