FRIDAY THE 13TH 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO/EARLY BENNY BOY BDAY SPECIAL

Benny boy was sitting at his desk on Friday, January 13th, 2023 (also Fridussy the 13th very spooky wow😱😱😱). All of a sudden, Ben thought about how his birthday was in two days. Then, he remembered that he was born in 1984. "Wow! That is literally 1984! Let's say hypothetically, I am shocked at this information." Ben thought, "I am also shocked at the fact that today may be, for the sake of the argument, Friday, January 13th, 2023 (a.k.a. Friday the 13th). Ben was shocked at this information ("my Live Tucker Reaction to that information:"). He needed comfort. He thought he heard a "Chh...Chh...Chh..." but it was actually his phone buzzing. It was Tucker Carlson. Ben instantly remembered that the previous Friday the 13th was, in fact, in May (the month of Tucker's birthday, which was also very close to Friday the 13th). Ben blushed. "Are we meant to be together?" Ben thought, "why am I thinking these things?" Ben answered Tucker. "Hello, Tucker Carlson of 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' on Fox News." Ben said. "Hello, there, Ben Shapiro, who went to Harvard or something." Tucker said, "That is correct!" Ben said. "Why wouldn't it be, Ben Shapiro?" Tucker said. "Are you getting existential on me?" Ben asked, "Because if so, let's say hypothetically, that I am very annoyed with your questions. Questions are for debate!" Ben said. "I'm so sorry, Ben Shapiro." Tucker said. Ben was starting to feel comforted because of the bickering. He was starting to forget about his panic. He had to start a debate to truly cure his panic. And so, Ben said a debate-starting phrase and they debated.