Chapter 18

On his way to Louis apartment, Harry begins to worry about the roommates reaction to him.

Meeting the best friend of your boyfriend is very intimidating. It could determine the fait of the relationship.

He was very surprised that Louis told Liam at all.

Parking his - or more like his sisters Gemma's - car by the curb, he locked it and walks to the door with the numbers 17 in front.

Shaking, he knocks on the door.

The door opens wide open at a rate so quickly that he jumps back a bit.

"Harry!" A man that looks almost the age of Louis pulls him into a hug. This must be Liam. "Its great to meet you."

"Uh yeah. Hi." Harry whispers awkwardly. Still in a tight embrace.

Thankfully Louis walks through a hallway behind Liam. Saving him from the awkward conversation that is sure to come.

"Hey babe." Louis gives Harry a quick peck on his cheek. "C'mon, Liam made Mac and Cheese."

"Yum!" Harry laughs, watching his boyfriend skip away.

Maybe today wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

~ ~ ~

"Bye lads! Nice seeing you Harry!" Liam leaves the apartment on his way to go turn in some papers for his work. He makes reviews and summaries for upcoming movies.

"Want to watch a movie?" Louis asks Harry after Liam had left.

He was really happy at the outcome of Harry and Liam meeting. They both seemed to be getting along really well. They joked, laughed and of course teased Louis.

Louis getting popcorn, Harry choosing a movie.

Louis sits next to his boyfriend. He turns to his with a smile.

This boy was going to be the death of him. Louis was falling head over heals for him. Harry could just smile and it made Louis want to crawl in a hole.

Harry had noticed his staring so he turned toward him. "What?"

Louis gabs his face, leaning there foreheads against each others.

"You make me happy."

Shyly Harry blushes, closing his eyes.

Louis has found this the most adorable thing in the world. Chuckling at his childlikeness.

Louis taking advantage of the loss of one of Harry's senses, he let's his toungue stick out of its home.

In one slick motion he licks the tip of Harry's nose.

Had felt the moisture, Harry opens his eyes. "Did you just lick me?"

"Nope." Louis lies.

"Yes you did!" Harry hastily wipes at his nose.

"Do you not want my spit on your face? How rude!" Louis acts like he is upset at his actions.

"Actually, I would prefer a dry face." Harry argued back.

"No, you love my spit." Smugly spoke.

"Nope."

Louis instantly remembered to when Harry had admitted to being ticklish. Taking this into consideration he debates if this was a good idea.

Yes, it definitely was.

Harry began to kick his legs trying to get Louis to stop this torture.

"Say you love my spit!" Louis continues to tickle him.

"Never!" wiggling out of Louis' grip he falls to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Louis says through his laughter. Laughing so much, not making a sound anymore.

"Shut up." Harry trys to keep a face but failing.

Louis grabs his waist, pulling Harry closer. Harry placed his head on Louis' shoulder. Smiling with content. Louis leans in, connecting there lips.

Swinging his leg over Harry, he straddles him. Deepening the kiss.

At that Harry's body tenses.

Louis quickly comes to the realization, Harry was still a virgin.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! Your still a virgin and your not ready!" Louis continues to apologize.

Harry cuts Louis off with a forceful kiss and shakes his head. "No, no, its okay. I was just surprised."

"Don't lie to me." Louis glares softly.

Harry ignored him, kissing him softly and Louis asks worriedly, "Are you sure?" Harry nods.

Once again, Louis returns to Harry's neck, leaving his mark in several places.

Returning back to his mouth, letting the tip of his swipe across Harry's lower lip. The younger boy immediately allowing him access.

Leaving a wet trail of kisses down his body, stopping at the jeans. I look up questioningly and he nods, allowing him to shimmy down his jeans tossing them to the corner of the room.

Crawling back up to Harry's face, he leaves the same amount of wet kisses on the way up.

Louis softly whispers the words that Harry thought he'd never hear. "I think I'm falling for you, Harry."

"Harry..."

"Harry..."

Slowly Louis disappears, Changing the voice that was seconds ago his teachers, into Stephanie's.

Looking around he is back at Louis classroom.

"Texting and Sleeping in class. You're off to a great start Mr. Styles." Louis glares at him.

Looking at the front of the class room, the date reads 'Monday. August 25, 2015.'

What? It should be September.

Had he just dreamt everything.

From Zayn pushing him out of the closet, to Stephanie getting a boyfriend, to falling for his English teacher.

"Harry, see me after class."

Oh. My God.

~~~~~

OKAY GUYS! THATS IT FOR AFTER CLASS. THIS DIDN'T AT ALL GO THE WAY I HAD INVISION BUT I LIKE IT.

I MAY START A NEW FAN FIC IDK YET.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @FULLOFLARRY

I LOVE YOU!

-LARISSA!