an apology

hi everyone!

 i know i haven't been on here much lately, but i would like to issue an apology to all who were offended and/or hurt by the face claim for my fic being a white girl who fits beauty standards.

i have now changed it to a shadow girl, so y/n can finally be whatever shape, skin tone, and so on you have been imagining. so she can be more like you.

like an actual your/name fic.

i would also like to apologize for any people i have been rude to when responding to comments about this, even though you all have a reason to be mad when saying shes a basic white girl. (also for that matter, i dont remember the girl's name, but im quite sure she's hispanic lmao.) i was just pissed because every comment was ppl saying  "oops guys i turned white". (again, even though your feelings are in fact valid, i did somewhat turn you white.)

as for the instagram posts, i tried to find replacements for the pictures, but i couldn't find any that i like, so those will be staying.

again, im sorry to the people of color community for not having a face claim that fit you.

pls lmk if there are any other things that need to be changed, like if i wrote "i brushed through my brunette straight as a pin hair" or something, i will change that. (feel free to message me)

i hope the POC community accepts my apology. what i meant for y/n to be was to be SOLELY your name, no other features, so its like your NAME played as a character in a movie. but i quickly realized that's not the point of y/n. 

i've also noticed that this book is incredibly cliche and cringy. pls ignore that. 

i hope you all forgive me.

thanks, 

lizzy.

(also omg im white and im a minor and im stupid so i dont really know how to format this apology. feel free to message me about this. ill be looking at and replying to comments for sure later on.)