Part 2: U.A hello...

Izuku woke up and got dressed in his red shoes and his green rabbit shirt, along with jeans. When he went downstairs, he got a carrot and started for U.A.

'Thoughts'

"thinking"

[Censoring]

Izuku thought, 'I hope I can make it into UA. if I can, I will learn to be the best hero I can b-' Izuku's thoughts were abruptly interrupted as an explosion blasted him into an alley. He shrieked in pain as more blats shot him, and then after about 3 minutes, 3 people ran and pushed the blonde assaulting Izuku. One had green and black hair and was wearing a camo jacket, with faded jeans and a hat that said, 'I don't remember who asked.' Another one had long brown hair (to her thighs) and was wearing a yellow plain T-shirt, ripped blue jeans, and a giant shield on her back. The third one had one green glove on the right hand, black T-shirt, and black pants, with some bunny stickers on the pants, red hair to his shoulders. "What the [heck] is going on here" said the green haired boy. 

"WHAT THE [quack] ARE YOU [quack] ers doing?!?! THIS DOESN'T [quacking] INCLUDE YOU [quack] ERS!!!" the blonde shouted like a Pomeranian would bark. He lifted his hand to fire an explosion at the trio, but the long hair girl took her shield and block the blast. Meanwhile, the two boys started to drag the injured person and one slapped him lightly and the pain floated from the green head's body. The body wounds started to disappear. The blonde rushed to blast the four people, but the one person started to radiate with golden light, and as the blonde ran towards him, the blonde's muscles tensed. The guy who slapped the Greene, used his overdrive quirk and reversed the ability, stopping his energy and barely keeping him conscious. The four of them ran off and brought the Green Bean to the three's little shack in the forest.

10 minutes later...

"Are you ok, little rabbit?" said the one green boy with raccoon ears and tail. The person with the shield on her back adjusted her shield, clearly nervous. 

"Y-Yeah I-I am O-OK" the boy stuttered. He kept fidgeting with his ears. He had big green eyes, long hair with white strands at the end of them. He wore a skin tight shirt and skinny jeans, both with rabbits on them. He was pretty small compared to the three people. But then again, they were all tall in general.

The girl with a shield sneered. "What was that mother [quacker] to think he was doing, messing with someone so young?" she was mostly talking to herself, cleaning her shield. She somehow got a black eye, and she had a ton of blood on her knuckles.

"B-But I-I'm not t-that young, I'm f-fifteen" Izuku said. He scratched behind his ears and had a tiny blush. He looked up and clenched his jaw, making him look even cuter, if at all possible.

"Oh of course you are bunny~" the one that healed him said. "Want to be friends?"

Izuku, taken by it, blushed like a beetroot. "Y-yeah, I'd like too b-be your f-friend" 

Izuku never saw Bakugo again for a while. The four friends were inseparable, and they trained every day to get their quirks stronger and stronger.  Then they eventually got old enough to join UA...

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed my little raccoons :)