𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘳 ² , 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞

<3
notti osama x sugarhill ddot .

THE SCENARIO — after darrian's confession ethan and him have been closer than ever

THE SCENARIO
after darrian's confession ethan and
him have been closer than ever. which
made ethan come to a conclusion that it
was now his turn to write darrian a love
note about how he feels about him.

OMNISCIENT'S POV

OMNISCIENT'S POV

   even though its only been three weeks since darrian's confession they've gotten closer than before. the two boys did everything together! which did leave others confused but they didnt care as long as they were together. ethan always made sure to take care of darrian no matter what. he really cared for him and was honestly starting to develop more than a crush on him. everyday he would always thank him for telling him his name and for liking someone as stubborn as him.

they were to that level of closeness where ethan would share his hoodies with him. those small things made darrian happy, he loved the way ethan's hoodies hugged his body almost like it was actually him. he also loved how they always smelled like the mixture of weed and cologne, it was practically his favorite scent now. besides the hoodie sharing, darrian gave the older a bracelet of his which happened to be his favorite one. though it was a regular ole' bracelet it was still special to the both of them.

it was now thursday morning and both boys were either getting ready for school or making their way to school. today was going to be the day that ethan never thought he'd see himself doing something like this. he was basically going to do what darrian did to him but differently. instead of leaving short notes in his locker everyday he was going to leave one long note that explained how he felt about him and how he wanted be something more than friends.

he had been working on the note all night and a little bit this morning. every time he felt tired he would make his brother punch in the chest or threaten to flush his weed down the toilet. knowing david and how was, he went overboard with this situation. to him it was fun to see his little brother angry and so he threaten to text darrian that ethan had found someone else to get boo'd up with.