⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 02

Previously

Previously...
Lareina's POV

"Oi! Let me go you jerk!" Damn it, this jerk is strong. "Quit shouting and come with me!" He shouted, "No!" what does he even want from me!? "Let go of my wrist Alden!"

»»----><----««

Lareina's POV
In an empty class room...

"What is wrong with you!?" I paused "What do you even want from me!?" I yelled at him

"What I want? Well that's easy. I want you to finish the contract" contract? What is he talking about? "What contract?" I asked, "You know what contract I'm talking about" what??

"What're you-" before I could finish, he pulled out a paper.

"I believe you remember this contract" he said as he showed me the paper, it was the contract he was talking about. The contract that was supposed to be cancelled.

Is he serious? I cancelled everything. Why does he want me to finish this stupid contract? Is he trying to trick me? I don't get it, I'm confused.

"This contract was cancelled, what are you talking about?"

He smiled. "No, it wasn't. Have you forgot? This contract was signed by the both of us which meant we both agreed. If one us decides to cancel this, then the two of us will have to make a deal and sign another one to make sure this contract is completely cancelled which you were the only one that did, so it wasn't completely cancelled. You still need to finish it sweetheart" he explained.

"Wait what?? This doesn't make any sense! Even your parents confirmed the fact that it was cancelled!" I'm so confused, what on earth is happening right now?

»»----><----««

The Hallway...

"YOU'RE THE USELESS ONE HERE!" Kai yelled, "SAY THAT TO YOURSELF YOU MORON!" Rafandra yelled back

"Oh my god... When will they stop-?" Karalyn sighed in defeat, the two have been fighting for a while now, none of them bothers to give in and accept defeat.

"That's enough you two" Aiden tried to stop them when suddenly, a punch landed on his cheek.

"Aiden-" Karalyn was shocked, so was Keelia. The two that were fighting just now were stunned, terrified of what will happen next.

"Rafandra.." Aiden glared and him. "Aiden- It was an accident! I wanted to punch Kai but you were in the way so I accidentally punched you instead! I'm sorry!" Rafandra was panicking, knowing what will happen to him.