Death And Demise The Kids

"Alright class!!" Dr. Stein claps his hands and adjusts the screw in his head. I pay little attention to him.

"We have a new student in our class today. She's a Shinigami."

I snap my head up. A new shinigami?

"Her name is Demise the Kid, daughter of Lord Demise." Dr. Stein beckons to me.

"Very similar to you, and your father, Kid."

I smile slightly. If she's anything like me, I won't have any problem with this "Demise" girl. Cool name too, very similar to mine.

I close my eyes and straighten my clothes, they must be symmetrical.

"I WON'T LET ANOTHER SHINIGAMI OUTSHINE ME!!" BlackStar jumps onto the table.

"Oh god.." I murmur under my breath.

"I, BLACKSTAR, AM THE BEST! I WILL TRANSCEND EVERYONE AND BE THE BEST ASSASSIN OF ALL TIME!!" He screams out for all to hear. Tsubaki lowers her head and sighs. A big vein shows in Maka's head. She closes the book she's reading and raises it.

"Makaaaaaaa..." She begins to say.

I snicker. I know where this is going.

"Chop!!" She tells and slams the book down on top of BlackStar's head. A large dent is in BlackStar's hair now.

I grab my stomach and laugh at BlackStar.

"Haha!! Good job Maka!!" I flash Maka a smile and give her a high five.

"Eeeeerrrr..." BlackStar groans, face down on the table.

"BlackStar are you okay?" Tsubaki nervously asks.

"Ehehehehehehe!!!" Patty's happy laugh fills my ears. She's not the smartest, but she makes a fine weapon and makes me symmetrical with my twin pistols. Liz just sits and files her nails.

Dr. Stein claps his hands again, casually leaning against his rolling chair.

"Class, calm down!" He rolls his shoulders and lights up a cigarette.

"She should be here any minute, but until then.... Just talk quietly.." He began to roll around in his chair.

I turn around to see Soul Eater.

"What do you think the new kid will be like?" I ask wonderingly.

He looked at me casually with his red eyes. He was leaning back against the headrest with his arms behind his head. He shrugs leisurely.

"I don't know.. Probably like all the other kids.."

He isn't much help.

"I wonder if she'll be symmetrical. Like me..." I place my hand on my chin.

Maka laughs.

"Symmetrical like you??" She giggles and points at my hair. I know what's coming...

"What about those three white striped in your hair on this side?? But not on this side?!"

I pause for a moment, letting it sink in.

"..."

Tears start streaming down my cheeks.

"I know I know!!! I'm so awful!! I'm garbage!! You should throw me out in the trash!! I'm disgusting!! Disgusting!!" I cry on the ground in the fetal position.

"I'm so asymmetrical, I don't deserve to live!" I cry even more, rivers streaming down my cheeks, and Liz and Patty come to my side.

"Calm down kid! It's okay, you're not garbage!" Liz says, clearly annoyed, patting my back.

"Yeah!" Party chimes in, giggling.

"If you were garbage you would be smelly!!" She smiles dumbly and laughs.

I stand up again.

"So you don't think I'm asymmetrical garbage and belong in the trash?" I say with a pout.

"Of course not!" Liz says and pats my head. We're interrupted by the door opening.

A young girl my age flies into the class room on a skateboard. Her hair is black with three white stripes on one side. I gasp lightly and touch my hair. Her eyes a yellow, like mine, and she's wearing almost the same outfit as me, except more.... Feminine.

I look around me to see everyone staring at me and her with wide eyes.

Soul looks down at me.

"Kid.. That girl looks just like you... Except... Girlier.." He says, shocked.

I pause and look at her again.

"Yeah..." I don't know what to say.

She kicks her skateboard up and clears her throat.

"My name is Demise the Kid. These are my weapons, the twin pistols, Lee, and Patrick." She beckons to two guys in red shirts and jeans. Liz and Patty stare in awe.

She smiles.

"Pleasure to meet you all." She flashes a glance at me and I swear she winked.

Who is this girl...