Chapter 2

They were so engaged into each other that they forget the world around them. She was all he knew and he was all she knew. He would take her out to riverside on weekends,
sweet little walks along the sea shore, long dates in the garden and all. Their life was going perfectly,spending time together and enjoying each other's company was all they could do.

While walking through the beach,he watched her from back who was busy  enjoying the falling waves, dancing under the breeze, a smile escaped his lips, pulling her closer,

"Y/n...."

"Hmm...."

"Can you visit my farm, this weekend?"

"I'm sorry but eomma won't allow me."

"But hyung is out and appa and eomma has gone to visit my granny. I'm left alone."

"Ohhh.....Okay.I'll sneak to you."
She childishly agreed to him passing him a cute smile.

Finally the day came. He was eagerly waiting for her. They spent the time together, making sculptures out of clay, collecting fruits and orchids playing with farm soil.

They didn't even knew how time passed besides them

They didn't even knew how time passed besides them. But little do they knew their happiness wasn't going to last long.

Her elder brother spotted them out.

"Y/n~ah......Y/N......"

He called for her.

"Oppaa...Taehyungah....It's my oppa. You should go."-Y/n.

"So what...I can't just let you go like that.”- Tae.

"You don't know him. Just go. I can handle him."- Y/n.

"I won't." - Tae.

"Y/n what are you doing here...? With him...?"

He doubtedly asked his sister.

She shielded him pushing him behind her back.

"Oppa, I can explain."

She said covering him.Her brother pushed her aside making her fall and punched him hard making him bleed.
He pulled him by collar,

"You....you kid.....how dare you touch my sister?  Huh..? You are not even worth it...."

He kicked him making him hit the ground.

She tried to rush towards him but her brother hold her back, his friends start hitting Taehyung but they got interrupted by Taehyung's brother and his friends.

(Taehyung's brother RM and Y/n's brother are enemies from same class)

He hold his bleeding unconscious figure and warned them, he'll make him pay back.

Once got home,he slapped his sister,

"You b**ch.....you do this things
behind my back Huh?"

He pulled her by her hair and pushed her onto the floor.

"Hah stop it.Is this the way to treat your sister...?"

His parents intervened.

"Appa do you even know what she did?"

"I know, she loved that roadside begger right...? Your sister is innocent. She is a kid. That ba***d lured her. He needs to pay not her."

"Appa no he didn't do anything wrong.....please...."-Y/n.

"Hansung send her to Seoul. I'll handle them." - Mr.Lee.

"Ok appa."

His father planned to ruin the Kim family.He was eagerly waiting for the chance to revenge them. They went to the Kim's furious along with their men,

Y/n's brother grabbed his father by collar and pulled out of the house,

Taehyung's brother tried to stop Y/n's brother but his men stopped him. They put the Kim family on knees. He tried to stop her father's men but he was just a mere kid. He was crying begging for his family.

"She also loves me." - Tae managed to say.

Her father slapped Taehyung hard in his face.

"I know my daughter well,she won't ever love a begger like you."

His men started beating his family.

"Ajjushi stop it. It was me who did it. My family has nothing to do with it. Let them go please." - Tae.

He get on his knees pleading for some mercy but her brother grabbed him by his collar and hit him making him bleed planting fresh bruises all over, he was so hurt that he couldn't even stand, he felt on the ground, his blood, sweat and escaping his body kissing the ground.

"You beggars, you gold digger what do you thought? Huh ? You'll lure my daughter and use her and I'll let you do that. You guys are demons. The Kim's are demons. Get out of Jeju Island. You don't deserve to be here."

Yess...yess kick the Kims' out.....kick the Kims' out....Everyone started yelling at them.

" Everyone...... should we just kill them?"

Her father said laughing evilly accompanied by those merciless villagers. They were talking making faces and all.

"No, Mr. Lee please let us go.I promise you my family won't ever hurt you....
Please......"

His father begged him. That moment broke his heart. He couldn't see his father this way. He wasn't at the fault. His father was a righteous person, a person with golden heart, who never thought of hurting others. It wasn't his fault. He was living with respect and peace but Taehyung was the reason for his father's condition, he felt so guilty for his father and loving Y/n. If that was the cost he needed to pay for his love, he wouldn't have ever loved her.......

"Gaurds kick them out and make sure they pay for what they did."

His father sold their land...the only mean of their living......that land which was earning of his whole life.... His father's first love....Sadly, unwillingly he sold out his 1st love. He was broken out. With no option left they shifted back to Daegu.

"Appa,Hyung mianhae.....I'm sorry so sorry."
He said getting on his knees,his tears wetting the ground.

"Taehyungah do you....do you really love her.....?"- Appa.

He nodded his head in response.

"Does she love you back...?"-Appa.

"Yes..."

"I'm sorry I can't help you. You know we're low class people. They belong to business class. This can't happen. You should forget her for her as well as your own good."-Appa..

He hugged his brother and cried his heart out with his feelings and his words stucked in his throat.

Sorry guys for the plot...
I didn't mean to hurt any of the ARMYs'......
The plot is all fictious. It has nothing to do with any real life situation.....
I'm myself an ARMY too.....
So please don't take it personally.......