Episode:11{18+}

<<Y/N'S POV>>

*After i heard everything about jimin i thought that i should make him happy so i have gotten an idea and then i got up from the bed and goes to downstairs*

Y/n: Hey you what's you name *asks to a guard*

???:Ma'am it's leo

Y/n:Do my one work go and buy some red roses and some candles and come hurry up

Leo:ok ma'am *then he left in hurry*

*then after 30 mins he come with 50 candles 2,500 red roses and i saw that there was 2 maids so i told the 2 maids to help me to take the petals of rose*

Y/n:hey girls what is your name? *asks to the maids*

???1:Ma'am my name is tina

???2:And name is stella

Y/n:Ok tina and stella can you guys help me taking the petals of the rose

tina and stella:ok maam we will *smiling*

*Then we take the petals of the rose and i take the matchstick with me and went to my room and start decorating my room with the rose petals and then i place the candles and after 45 mins the room was fully decorated now i have to change my clothes and then wait for jimin i take the help of tina and stella for lighting the candles and i told them that went jimin came back home tell him to meet me at my room and then tina and stella left*

Y/n:Ok now let's get ready he will be here soon

*Then y/n went to get ready and after 20 mins she got ready and y/n didn't do makeup cuz she is the natural beauty and now she was waiting for jimin*

<<JIMIN'S POV>>

*I was with tae and kookie and we were at han bridge and i only was getting the thoughts if y/n leave me then what will happened i can't live without her and then taehyung start talking*

Taehyung:jimin stop thinking negative thoughts and lets get home y/n and others must be worry about you

Jungkook:yes jimin hyung taehyung is saying right come on lets go home and it's becaming late now

Jimin:ok then let's go home *then we sat at my car and we drove to home and after 30 mins we reached home and i got inside suddenly the maids tina and stella come to me and told me that y/n want to meet with me at that time tae and kookie went to there room and i go to y/n's room as she want's to meet me and then i knocked in the door*

Y/n:Whose's there??

Jimin:y/n it's mee jimin

Y/n:Ohh jimin come inside *Then i went inside of her room and i was shocked*

Jimin:Y/n what is this? this decoration and you in this dress

Y/n:Jimin *hugs jimin tightly* I love you jimin soo much

Jimin:I love you too baby but baby why this decorations

Y/n:Don't you feel anything seeing me in this sexy dress daddy

*Jimin gulped*

Jimin:But baby you said that we can do it after married

Y/n:but i want it now *gives a peck to jimin*

Jimin:baby onces i get turn on then you can't stop it

Y/n:Then don't control yourself baby

[Childs skip this one]

<<AUTHOR'S POV>>

*Then jimin and y/n start to kiss each other and then jimin start to make love bites on y/n's neck and after few time we both strip ourself and then jimin and me start to make love 😶😶 and then we finish* sorry your author is shy to write this kind of stuffs so imagine yourself*

<<Y/N'S POV>>

Jimin:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Jimin+y/n:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!*last thrust*

Jimin: I love you baby *kissed y/n's forehead*

Y/n:I love you too jimin ahhhh *Then we fall into sleep*

<<???'S POV>>

*As jimin and y/n finish there love making someone was seeing them and he was on full anger that one time he wanted to kill jimin*

???:Today because of y/n you got survived jimin cause if i killed you then y/n will get to know that and then she will start to hate me no i can't do that but you will gonna die soon and y/n well be mine forever

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.......................................

HEY guys it's me your author and i want to say that soon im gonna upload a new story which is based on true life story so make sure you follow me and get all new updates AND last but not the least I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!!