The beginning of tragedy

As you walked to the beach, your normal rosy cheeks looked like tomatoes had been splattered on your face from everyone staring at your obama cardboard cut out. I mean it wasn't even that weird to have a crush on a president! Right...? Or so you thought.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was staring at your obama cardboard cutout, I even heard some people say that i had a mental illness like, that's not even true so shut up! I can treat my sweet obama however i want to...with his bold features and his shining teeth so bright i can barely see anything else but him. I remember my parents telling me that one time when I was younger, I had put..vegemite on his lips and kissed my Obama cardboard cutout. Honestly i was kind of impressed with the younger me, now i could barely even look at him without blushing intensely.

While you walked on the sand, getting all that warm sand in the little spaces in between your toes, looking at the sun with your gucci sunglasses that you paid extra for because you accidentally got kicked out of the gucci x sephora store trying to match skin tones with your Obama cutout, putting highlighter on his beautiful porcelain skin almost like a real doll. Or should I say, cardboard cutout?

You slowly placed your towel down on the soft sand that got stuck in the gaps of your toes from your sweat on your toes from the dying heat. You practically ran to the water after putting Obama to sunbathe in your towel, but while you jumped in, you saw a huge whirlpool starting to form. You screamed for help for maybe someone to pull you up but nobody, you saw the core of the earth from the whirlpool. Shit this whirlpool is big... you grimaced as you continued to scream and flail your hands around but suddenly out of instinct, you screamed, "OBAMA!" As you screamed this, you saw the cardboard cut out start to glow and...STAND UP?! You saw Obama running to save you and when your feet were about to hit the core of the earth to burn you alive, Obama's soft porcelain skin grabbed onto your rough skin on your hand.

As you hugged Obama for dear life, crying at what just happened, you saw a cardboard cut out rise from the core of the earth. "YOU...OBAMA! YOU SHALL PERISH AT MY WRATH!" It was...JOE BIDEN AND ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!? As you saw their power combine into one beam, Obama started floating and said, "Don't hurt my pookie bear...or you will REGRET IT!" You heard him shout as lightning struck from his hand, causing a huge thunderstorm. Joe Biden and Alvin quickly struck him down with the power of fire radiating around them. But when you saw this...You began to grow even angrier. You started heavily breathing and you felt your face turning red. "HOW DARE YOU HURT OBAMA!!!" You screamed as you started flying with wings and threw your hands up in the air, as you saw a big shadow overcome Biden and Alvin in the air, you saw them turn around in horror as their cut off scream echoed into the distance, a huge ass whale crushing their corpses and drowning them as you heard a muffled scream followed by bubbles in the water, "I WILL FIND YO- GUGRGURgurgur..."

The End!!!