3 : Sanskar Entry As Mad

Hey guys, i am back again...
Sorry for late...

Here is the last shot...
Hope you like it ❤️....
And yeah, my is English is not so good, so please manage while reading the book...

-----------------------------------------

Lets start ******

Swasan are sleeping, sun rays disturb their sleep.... Sanskar opened his eyes.. Looked towards his wife... She is snuggle in embrace.... Sun is disturbing her.... Sanskar smile...

He kiss her forehead lovingly.. And remembering his magical night... Then naughty idea came in his brain.. He smirk, then he slide himself lil down, took her beneath him.

He start giving her sweat kisses on her naked shoulder.... She moaning in sleep....

But she isn't opening her eyes.... He look at him, then he thrust himself insider her, as he still inside her.. She blush and opened her eyes " Sanskar, what are you doing... Ahhhh.... Please stop... My whole body is paining..."

Sanskar stop, his naughtyness turned into concern " i am so sorry princess, you are in pain just because of me..." he caressing her cheeks with his thumb and give feathery kisses on her forehead...

Swara smile weakly at him " no hubby, i am fine, this is a pleasurable pain, its make me complete..." he kiss her lips, and gently take himself out, without hurting her..

Swara closed her eyes, feeling a bit pain.... "ahh..." she mummers.

He feel sad, " sorry...." then he pick her up gently... Moves towards the washroom.. He helps her to take warm shower...

Then he take her to bed and make her sit properly on the edge of the bed... Then he take out some ointment to apply on her body.. Which is having his bite..

He removed the towel from her body... Her whole body is covered with the love bites.. She feel intense gaze,, shiver run down in her whole body... She blush... " please sanskar, at least dim the light...."

Sanskar smile "their is nothing to hide swara, which i didn't see...."  she blush... Then she clutched the bedsheet when he rub his fingers to apply ointment on her shoulder... 

She hissed lil "ahh..." 

Sanskar blow to smooth her pain... Then he bending down on her cleavage.... He rolled his tongue on her chest.., he caressing her waist with his tongue... Then he applied ointment...

 He help her wear clothes... At last, he gently made olay down on the bed.... " jaan, take rest, I'll bring breakfast here for you..." he caressing her cheeks with his thumb... 

Then only someone knocked the door.... Sanskar opened the door, and again back to his acting mode... 😜" mom,, see my doll fell down in the washroom.... She is not well... Please bring our breakfast here.... " he told his mom in a childish tone... 

Swara is shocked to hear his excuse.... And praise him in her mind.... 

Sujata "oh,, what happened..." she goes towards Swara... She about to touch her, but Swara stop her... "no mom, just lil twist,, I'll be fine in evening..." she whispered slowly... 

But Sujata eyes fell on her shoulders, which was having marks... She noticed this,, but she brushed her thoughts away " ohk, get well soon..." she left... 

Sanskar closed the door.... Swara look at him, raised her brows" what was that.... "she asked...

Sanskar smirk " then what did i say..., That we made love that's why you were not able to walk... "