1

(a/n: all the images/videos/gifs/ any media I'm using here aren't mine...so credits gose to the rightful owners✨)

so credits gose to the rightful owners✨)

There's a family named McLaren. 

8 sisters and 2 brothers lived in McLaren mansion with their parents and grandparents.  

They were special comparing to normal people. Because the real mother and father was immortal. But for their(those children's) safety, the parents sent these children to a mortal family who couldn't have kids and made them richer by their power. Cause raising 10 kids isn't easy for a average businessman. Even his wife had a career, it wouldn't be easy.

 But the real parents helped the McLaren couple and took a promise for take care of the children. When the eldest one was 8 years and the youngest was only 10months, they have sent to McLarens. Changed their memories as children of McLaren couple and remained the happiness they had in immortal world. 

As they promised, they loved all the 10 kids more than their lives and taught them only good things and to avoid bad things. How ever the children grew up well with good personalities.

Each one of these siblings had something unique for him/herself.

They were kind to all the people around them. 

All of em were perfect in everything that they could do... Like.. In the schools they attended, they were the best students. 

Their immortal parents gave each of them powers as gifts that they receive, when they came of age 18. You'll find out what are they in the future