DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED.

and my, my love had been frozendeep blue but you painted me golden,oh, and you held me close,oh, how was it to know?

deep blue but you painted me golden,
oh, and you held me close,
oh, how was it to know?

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED, my mother ( taylor swift )

Elora Mistri was the daughter every parent wanted. Classic good girl ─ good grades and stayed out of trouble. Except, that's the person she was for her parents.

The only ones who knew that she was truly much more than that were the people at school. She was an overachiever, a control freak. Anything lower than an A made her lost her mind.

It was one of her biggest flaws. She always wanted to be at the top. She wanted to be the best. And for that, she would overwork herself if need be. Anyone coming anywhere close to her level made Elora feel frightened.

That only got worse when suddenly, Xavier Thorpe got a better score than her. A 99 on the test while she got 97.

Naturally, Elora Mistri lost her shit. That's where her 'hatred' for him began. In her words, "Out of all people, Xavier Thorpe winning against me? Not in this lifetime."

In her perspective, what was not to hate? His smug smile when he does better on a test, his stupid hair, his dimples everytime he smiles, his stupid drawings, his eyes, his existence. She could go on.

And to make matters worse, he had a crush on her friend. Again, in her words, "I am the most miserable human being."

And the worst part ( as if it is not already horrible ) ? She hated that she didn't hate him. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

oh, how were you to know?

MAITREYI RAMAKRISHNAN
AS
ELORA MISTRI

MAITREYI RAMAKRISHNANASELORA MISTRI

this is me trying girl
seventeen. libra. pansexual.

" i would rather walk on a delhi road barefoot, during summer. "

judah lewis or booboo stewart / xavier thorpe

cassy legaspi / miranda castro
rest of the cast / as their respective characters

cassy legaspi / miranda castrorest of the cast / as their respective characters

warnings / mentions of blood, death, violence, tyler galpin, decapitation, murder, use of weapons, laurel, mentions of the hyde, ( maybe ), arson

dedications / this book is dedicated to my dearest friends, to everyone who supported the idea and to the people who inspire me to write <3

Cat-light-92 rosier0gears lux_b4ddie manyapvt mercurypoisons  arsolaire  -TEWKESBERRY  oceansblossom   L-LCVESTORIES

clem talks shit!
umm... y'all already know how i am, my name's topher. /jk

if u don't know me, i am clem, i am fourteen, i am a libra sun, pisces moon with a capricorn rising incase u wanna know if we're compatible. ( i have godly rizz omg ) and i am indian ;)

anyway, i hope you like the book, i do accept 'constructive' criticism ( although i will cry for an hour straight but pls do help me improve ) and emphasis on constructive because some people go 'i hate this book' and that's just demeaning.

edit: i decided to recast xavier due to the allegations against percy ( again, disgusted by it ) so u can either picture booboo or judah as xavier. and, do not try to come into my comments trying to defend percy, i will not hesitate to block you. i would much rather believe a liar than support a potential rapist.