Chapter 1

"Davidson" George quickly lifted his head up from his resting position and looked up at his teacher who looked frustrated with him. "Finally awake are we? For the third time, you're partners with Clay" George flushed a red colour as he often did when he got embarrassed.  Being in a room surrounded with other college students for hours on end was bad enough but having them all staring at you while your getting talked to like your a 15 year old again..  He stood up and stopped suddenly. Who was it again? He looked around trying to figure out if anyone  was waiting for him to come over. What even was his name again.. Chase?
A tap on the shoulder and he turned around to be face to face with someone he's never seen before. Curly blonde hair contained by a thick beanie and he looked a lot taller than George himself.. "Hi George" George gave him a pathetic smile in return. The boys stood in silence for a second "Oh yeah, i'm your partner, Clay."

"Okay so if you can fill in the second, fifth and sixth slide that would be good, and i can do the rest?" George nodded watching as the boys face now lit up ever so slightly and he started typing vigorously. He suppressed a smile watching this, it was kinda cute. The blondes phone lit up and George looked over at it to see a cute cat as the background. "Cute cat" Clay blushed ever so slightly. "She is isn't she? Her name is Patches!!" and he went on and on enthusiastically about different things about his cat which George listened to near to nothing of because he was busy trying not to fall asleep. He knew he should have gone to sleep earlier but he had nobody to tell him to so 5am it was. "Davidson?"         "Davidson?"          "Davidson?"     shaking. His whole body was shaking and he couldn't control it.    Then he opened his eyes. Clay was standing next to him, watching as the teacher shook his arm looking ever so slightly worried. "You really need to be getting more sleep." and with that the teacher sighed and left them. " I fell asleep didn't I" Clay nodded slowly and grinned slightly as he passed George his phone which was unlocked " It's cool, it was funny to watch Sir try to wake you up. Put your number in here and i'll text you about the project soon." The brunette nodded and swiftly typed in his number and set the name as 'George :)' and with that he picked up his bag and left.

next chapter soon :))