Depend, Statement, Illness p. 2

Depend - what do they do when they depend on what they want, how do they achieve it?

Killer:
*It is difficult to imagine that he himself will initiate interactions, I think it all started with the fact that you were acquainted with Svap and through him have already met with Killer.
*If you want the relationship to develop, you'll have to take all the initiative, but don't touch him so often ಥ_ಥ
*He did not seek you out in the end, he was only trying to get away.

Error:
*The only ways to get his attention was to be someone who could amuse him, or to be a very good friend of Ink's.
*First he would observe and consider without stepping up (he's like a cat, accept that fact), if things get more expansive then, he would keep you in the anti-hollow for a detailed examination of what attracted him and whether it would pay off, but not for long because he didn't want a repeat of what happened to Swap!Sans last time.
*He ended up putting you somewhere nearby or leaving you at home, but under his supervision.

BlueBerror:
*Since he's exactly the same as Blueberry, it won't be too hard to make friends with you (if you're not sociable, that's okay).
*It is very likely(?) that everything will move quickly, but may stop abruptly at the closer and then you decide, he will not force.

Shattered Dream:
*He liked the mind. It was a great mistake not to miss such a fine "specimen" of skepticism and take control of it. It took observation and a sense of acute tension to remember this unforgettable experience once and for all, all of it pulling him to look deeper, much deeper than he was allowed to - he was aroused. He seemed to have fallen into your trap himself; after his unsuccessful attempt to discover all your cards, he did not want to stop there.

Declare - how they show that you are their partner.

Killer:
*Still here? In that case, you've succeeded in an unimaginable way in gaining this guy's trust. He would never show that you're his partner, he's scared to his feet that you'll leave just like everyone else. But in a case like Swap's, Killer did his best to keep you out of danger (if he gets worse, he will isolate himself for another week and do "work").

Error:
*If this spreads, he won't be able to avoid Ink's jokes, so he keeps you a secret.

BlueBerror:
*He wants the whole world to know that you are a wonderful partner.

Shattered Dream:
*He's not going to spread, but he'll only show that you're already busy when someone crosses the line in his opinion.

Sick - how they help when you are sick.

K

iller:
*Just ask to bring what you need.

BlueBerror:
*As an older and better brother, he knows how to heal you.