viii

Yoruichi's thighs clench around his neck, the muscles taut with sudden tension. "What?" she hisses at him. "And you're only telling me this now—?" The rest of her sentence bleeds into a groan when he descends upon her again, her back arching. "Oh, you jerk," she grunts out, eyes shut tight as she grasps a fistful of his hair, ostensibly torn between pushing him away and pulling him closer. "You… you…"

She seems to be unable to put into words exactly what he is, but she keeps her hand firmly entwined in his hair in a punishing grip, holding him in place as she starts to rock her pelvis against his mouth. She mewls and she whimpers and it is the best sound he has ever heard since he first made her laugh.

Sweat pools at her lower back, the clasp of her thighs beginning to grow deliciously tight, when Yoruichi suddenly pushes his forehead back. He looks up at her, already dreading that he did something wrong, that she changed her mind, but instead, Yoruichi gently extricates herself and takes a seat atop the cabinet again. "Come here," she says, her voice hoarse with desire.

It never occurs to him to do anything but obey, and just as he opens his mouth to ask what he did wrong, she launches herself at him, holding on to him for dear life. The taste of her is still on his lips when their mouths join, and he doesn't need to be told why she stopped him. The fervor with which she has wrapped her entire body around him is explanation enough.

Arms reaching around to hold her up against him, he rises up to full height, and the increased zeal of her kisses along the base of his jaw tell him he hasn't misunderstood her. He covers the distance to her bed in a few, long strides. His knees have only barely touched the mattress when she turns the tables on him, rolling them around until she has him pinned down on his back, straddling his lap.

And while he has no objections to this turn of events, things begin to progress fast after this. His legs are still draped off the side of the bed when she unceremoniously peels off her slip, and before he can even fully appreciate the sight of her, she has moved on to yanking his hakama down. He makes a futile move to reach down and finish the job, but Yoruichi seems unwilling to do more than removing the bare minimum obstacles. By the time he can process what is happening, she has pulled his hakama just past his hips, far enough to leave him exposed, her hand is wrapped around his cock and she is positioning herself above him, her eyes boring into his.

"Wai—w—wait…" Even as he speaks the words, he knows full well that he has never before been more turned on in his life. "Shouldn't we…? Maybe we should slow down?"

Yoruichi lets go of him and the sudden absence of the pressure of her warm hand makes him want to scream. But she is draping herself over his chest, the long curtain of her hair tickling his face as she leans in to whisper against his mouth. "Time enough for that later." She nibbles on his lower lip, then shuts down the possibility for reciprocation with a press of her finger. "And be quiet," she says, immediately putting her warning to the test with a slow backwards tilt of her hips. Her wetness brushes up against his cock, and his entire body bucks. "The barrier doesn't mute sound."

He supposes turnabout is fair play.

At any rate, he is given no time to respond, and he counts it as a resounding victory, the fact that he doesn't come undone as he watches himself slowly disappear inside her. And as his head sinks deep into the mattress, fingers digging into her ass, he loses the battle of staying quiet barely one second in.

Despite her warning, she doesn't chastise him for it. If anything, she looks supremely pleased with herself when she splays her palms against his chest and begins to move. It doesn't take her long to build up to a fast rhythm, and it's then that the reason for her impatience dawns on him, she is close.