❤DATE❤

YN's POV

Today I and Kim boys are going for a date I feel a bit nervous as I never dated anyone before. I was getting ready I thought of wearing a Elegant frok for the date.

 I was getting ready I thought of wearing a Elegant frok for the date

I wore the design I made. Elegant plus simple.
I don't like too much make up so I didn't apply make up and I kept my hairs down. When I was ready I heard a car honk so I went downstairs and the bell rang so Soobin oppa opened the door and
I went for the date. Then we went to a restaurant where no one was there just the 8 of us and the waiters . It was very well decorated.

(Instead of two it was for 8 people)

BTS POV
(When they were picking her for the date.)

We were getting ready for our first date we just wore some black t-shirts, hoodie and shirt. We went to pick YN we decided only one person will go and pick her so they won't ask everyone in , so it was yoongi who went in.

Yoongi's POV

I went to reach the bell and rang it then Soobin opened the door but I saw YN also coming she looked like an angel I can see that she did not wear any makeup but her natural beauty was very awestruck I was standing there mesmerised in her beauty than Soobin cleared his throat which pulled me back to the reality. Then we went to everyone and we sat in the limo. YN sat next to me and Hoseok. I thoughtof holding her hand but was nervous and I couldn't as we reached the place.

No one' POV

They all settled down YN was sitting between Taehyung and Jimin. She was nervous but so were they. There was a awkward silence which was broken by Namjoon's compliment.

Kim Namjoon- YN you look very beautiful, did you design it ??

Choi YN- Yeah I did but how did you know that I am a fashion designer??

Kim Seok-jin- Actually dad told us that you are a Fashion Designer and I must say you are awesome designer.

Choi YN- Thank you Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin- You can call me jin.

Choi YN- Ok Jin.

Kim Hoseok-You can call me J-hope.

Kim Taehyung- You can call me Tae.

Kim Jungkook- You can call me Kookie.

Choi YN- Ok. You can call me whatever you want.

Kim Yoongi- Angel??

YN blushed at that name and said

" Fine "

Kim Namjoon- Ok then let's order.

They were talking not remembering anything else but just them. They were getting to know each other and getting attached to each other.

They completed the food and were waiting for their desserts until

BTS- Angel we have something to say.

Choi YN- What is it??

BTS-We are Soon-to-be-Mafia Kings. Will you still except us??

YN was shocked after hearing that but somehow she managed to say something .

Choi YN- I will except you if you tell me a truth.

Kim Yoongi- What is it Angel??

Choi YN- Do you kill Innocent people too??

Kim Namjoon- Not at all Angel we never kill any Innocent person only the one who tries to kill us or dad.

Choi YN- Is uncle kim also mafia ??

Kim Jimin- Yes angel he is Mafia king now and we will take over after him.

Choi YN- Dad knows about it??

Kim Seokjin- Yes Uncle Choi knows about it.

Choi YN- If dad agrees with it then I am also fine with it.

BTS- Thank you angel.

They all hugged her and she hugged them back.

Then they dropped her at home and went to their home........

Do you want to know what happend next continue to read if you want to know😄😄.......