Part 11

A/n pov

Taehyung: I know I am asking you this suddenly and right now but.......

Y/n Will You Marry Me...

(He said as she was shocked all of sudden he was proposing her. She always wanted to know how will he propose her.)

Y/n: Ummm.. No.. You need propose me like in a proper place... But... My answer is a
Yes!

Taehyung: I love you.... I love you.. I love you y/n..

Time Skips
The Wedding Day

Time Skips The Wedding Day

Taehyung's look

Taehyung pov

Here I am all dressed up in the groom attire in the wedding venue. Walking back and forth being nervous.

I didn't invite lot of people in the wedding. Just close friends and relatives.

Finally it's the time I've have been waiting from the moment I captured her in my eyes
She will be mine forever, even the fate cannot take her away from me now. Today I will become the half part of her soul and she will become half part of my soul that no one can set us apart.

I can't live without her. She is like oxygen to me. I can give her all the things in this world.

After my mother's death, she is the only source of light in my dark world.

I came out of my thought when the door open revealing my everything. I was just staring at her didn't knew that she was already standing infront of me. How can someone be this beautiful and eternal.

The dress perfectly hugging her body, the veil running down with her dress, the bouquet in her hands

The dress perfectly hugging her body, the veil running down with her dress, the bouquet in her hands. Everything is just flawless. 

Then i moved my gaze towards her face, Light makeup with simple jewelry, just the way I like. Her rosy pink cheeks, her cute little nose, her soothing black hair, her doe eyes staring at me innocently, her cherry red lips which i wanna kiss. 

Locking my hands with her. I nodded telling the priest to start the ceremony. Then he began to recite the vows. 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you take Jung Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife " 

" I Kim Taehyung, take Jung Y/n,
to be my wedded wife,
to have and hold her this day forward,
For better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and cherish her the most,
till death do us apart " 

 " I Jung Y/n, take Kim Taehyung,
to be my wedded husband,
to have and hold him this day forward,
For better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and cherish him the most,
till death do us apart " 

" I pronounce you both as husband and wife from today. You may kiss the bride now "

I came forward and hold Y/n by her waist. She cupped my face smashed her lips on mine. Without wasting a second I started to move my lips and kissing her back.