♧♤ PART 17 ♤♧

Siya's pov

Siya's pov...
As i was walking towards my office then suddenly i tripped by a big stone and i was about to fall then a strong arms wraps around my waist protecting me from falling hard right on my face...but from where did the stone came...? My was closed because of fear...I was breathing heavily and then slowly i opened my eyes and saw...boss...?Mr.akdu...well I feel myself lost in his beautiful eyes...his sharp nose and perfect jawline...his light beared on his cheeks...such a Greek god...he is...but...akdu...and so...so...so...arrogant... one min. What the heck am thinking even come on siya he is your boss...ewww how can you think about him like that...but he is really so...so... dashing and hot...ewww...SIYAAA...just stop thinking about him like that...ugff...what is happening with me... but he was the only one who save me from that monster who was about to just ruined me... he is not so bad just rude, cold...i was in my thought then suddenly...

?: ahmm...ahm...(clearing throat) are you both okay...? (Here is arjun disturbed their filmy moment..)

?:are you both okay...? (He asked from them after they straightened from their position...and kabir clear his throat...and looks towards arjun who was wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner...ignoring arjun he again look towards siya and said...)

Kabir: walk carefully and -

Arjun: how are you ms. Beautiful...?(he asked cutting kabir's words, who rolled his eyes being annoying but didn't said and looks at her face to listen her reply as he also wants to know is she fine aur not...siya smile sweetly at arjun and said...)

Siya: am totally fine Mr.arjun actually-

Arjun: Oo...pls don't be formal with me just call me arjun or anything you want like babe, darling , sweetheart, and-

Kabir: can you just shut your fucking mouth for a minute...let her speak first for God's sake Mr.arjun...(He said getting irritated aur I should say getting jealous...? But why would he jealous...? )

Arjun: am sorry ms. Beautiful...you say...what you want to say before...(He said while cutely pouting his lips and she chuckled while shaking her head side to side and kabir just rolled his eyes at his drama and mumbled "drama king")

Siya: i was saying that now am perfectly fine...and don't worry about me...am strong girl...not any dumb girl...(she said proudly and arjun chuckled and ruffles her hair ad seeing them kabir clenched his jaw being...jealous...? And raised his voice a little and said...)

Kabir: can we get inside if your both's gossips are done...? ( he said sarcastically...and siya look at him being confused like suddenly what happened with his as he was fine until now...while arjun smirked secretly...and just for teasing kabir he said...)

Arjun: you can go who is stopping you...we will come sometimes later as I wants to talk with thus beautiful creation of god...( he said pointing at siya who blushed at his words and tucked her baby hair behind her ear...which boils kabir's heart more and he said while suddenly holding Siya's hand he said while gritted teeth ...)