𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

"Zaí." He heard before feeling someone shake him out of his sleep and place soft kisses on his necks, he tiredly groaned and fluttered his eyes open to see Ares with his face buried into his neck and his arms wrapped around Tae's slender waist.

"Yes folks?" He answered groggily, rubbing the nape of Ares neck.

The sun beaming through Tae's curtains, and Nardo was still sleep on the sofa where he decided to sleep although Tae told him he could sleep on the bed with them but he kindly declined.

"Um, I'm hungry."

Dazaí fought the urge to close his eyes and nodded his head to Ares words, "Okay baby boy." He said lowly, sitting up in his bed and rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes and yawning quietly.

The three were up for hours watching the show which Ares actually liked, they were on the second season already.

Tae was happy to see Ares in a better mood after what happened and how sad he was, nardo constantly kept him laughing so that made Ares happier too.

"I'm sorry fa wakin ya up." Ares said, fidgeting with his freeform dreads.

"It's alright, can you wake up Nardo and find a outfit out my closet while I hop inna shower den we can go to Hoagies restaurant, Das coo wit you?" Tae looked over at the younger.

Ares smiled and nodded his head and stood up from Tae bed, "Can I pick you a outfit too?" Ares asked, looking back at dazaí and licking his lips.

Tae hummed and looked over at the clock to see it was 4:50 in the afternoon, 'Gawd damn.' Dazaí thought before whipping the cover off the and standing up from his bed, "Get me dripped out, phat." He mumbled to Ares before grabbing his phone off the charger and entering into his bathroom.

He closed the door behind him and checked his notifications then called up Laparis, the phone rung a second then Paris picked up the FaceTime call wearing a Backwood Durag on his head and his comforter covered his body, Tae heard Rod Wave in Paris background.

"Why you up pretty?" Tae asked, propping his iPhone and turning his faucet on grabbing his toothbrush and applying toothpaste on the bristles. "Nigga, it's 'bout to be 5 O'clock and you just waking up?"