6. NANDINI

Hiiiiee!! 30 votes atleast
Pichhle bhi poore nhi kiye aap sb ne 🥺☹️

Happy reading!!

Childhood is often considered the best phase of one's life, filled with love and warm memories. But for Nandini, being born as a princess didn't guarantee a life of ease and comfort. Her journey began amidst struggles and challenges that would shape her into the warrior she was destined to become.

Nineteen years ago, darkness draped the palace on a fateful night, and the queen's agonizing screams echoed even in its silent corners. The atmosphere was tense as the queen battled through labor, giving birth to her third child. However, the circumstances were grim; she had conceived just seven months ago, and her life and the child's life were hanging by a thread. The entire kingdom was on edge, praying fervently for the well-being of the mother and the unborn child.

The night was long and arduous, and every passing moment was fraught with anxiety. The precarious situation gripped everyone's hearts, and they braced for the unknown. Then, in the midst of that tension, a cry pierced the air—the newborn baby had arrived. But with the infant's cries, the queen's screams faded, and a hushed silence enveloped the room. For a fleeting moment, every soul held their breath in anticipation.

The baby was born, but the joy was laced with sorrow. As the kingdom celebrated a new life, they mourned the loss of a beloved queen. And in that moment, Nandini's journey as a princess commenced—a journey marked by fortitude, resilience, and the unwavering spirit of a true warrior.

The lady entered the chamber across the labor room, cradling the newborn in her arms, where the royals, the king, and his two sons eagerly awaited. Their faces beamed with anticipation and joy, but the lady's countenance told a different tale. Her eyes glistened with tears, and her face bore the weight of profound pain. The king noticed her distress and stepped closer, concern etched across his face. "Is everything alright, dear lady?" he inquired, reaching out to hold the newborn in his arms.

With a heavy heart, the lady replied, "The girl born is a bad omen, Your Majesty. She devoured her mother at the very moment of her birth. The queen is no more. The queen has left us."

The words reverberated in the chamber, turning the atmosphere into one of mourning and sorrow. Everyone present shared in the grief, and the king stood motionless, unable to comprehend the depth of his loss. The lady he loved dearly had passed away, leaving him adrift in a sea of despair. His mind was blank, and his heart seemed to have ceased to beat as he stared at the void before him. However, amidst the melancholy, the cries of the little one reached his ears, pulling him back from the abyss.

He looked down at the tiny being in his arms, struggling and vulnerable, and in that moment, he felt a surge of strength coursing through him. This girl, with her almond-shaped eyes and chubby cheeks, swathed in a delicate, skin-colored silk cloth, was the embodiment of the dreams he had shared with his wife. She carried the essence of their love, and her very existence became his anchor in the storm of sorrow. In her, he found the will to carry on, to protect, and to cherish the memory of his beloved queen forever.

"This girl... this girl ate her mother. Kill her, just kill her. She doesn't deserve to live. She's nothing but a bad omen," screamed the queen mother, her words dripping with venomous hatred. "Yes, brother, just dispose of this piece of meat. She brought bad luck with her birth. She doesn't deserve to live. Kill her. Bury her alive!"

"What do you mean, aunt? She is our sister, born just a few moments back. What fault does she have in all this?" pleaded Abhi, trying to reason with his aunt's rage.

"Abhi, my son, she killed your mother! She made you an orphan, my boy! She isn't your sister. She should be put to death," she insisted.

But Harsh, their elder brother, couldn't bear the hatred in their words any longer. "She shouldn't be killed!" he cried out passionately. "If we lost our mother, then so did she. If we became orphans, then so did she. Our mother sacrificed her life for Nandini's birth, and it's now our duty to ensure she is given the best life. She is our sister. She is the princess of this kingdom, and she will rule it in the future. We will protect her with our lives. From now on, we will be her golden armor."

"But Harsh..."

"Enough!" The king's voice boomed, silencing the room. "Be careful, everyone. You are talking about my daughter, the girl born of Swati. She is my NANDINI, who will bring life and happiness to this kingdom. She is my princess, and I will make sure she is blessed with the best. She is the future of this realm, and no harm shall come to her while I am king!" 

Hope you liked the update
Keep supporting. 🤗🌸