Glenn

Season 2
At the farm

"Hey T you ok back there?" I said as I held Glenn's hand as he drove where the strange girl on a horse told us where her family's farm was. "Just peachy" T-dog said "just keep presser on it don't need you dying on us" I said as I looked outside to see a closed fence "I think we're here" glenn said as he let go of my hand and got out of the car.
"Close the gate it's rude not to" I yelled at him "ok ok calm down" he replied.

Time skip
As we got past the gate I saw a house that looked like it was untouched by the walkers "this place is beautiful" I whispered looking at the farm house.

As glenn slowed down the car and we got out I made sure T-dog was ok to stand/walk "You sure you don't need help walking?" I said worried for him "yeah yeah I'm fine just tired" he said with a yawn. "Y'all close the gate?" A woman said "uh yeah" glenn said looking up at the woman. "What wrong with your friend?" She continued "he cut his arm on a car" I said. She gestured us to follow her into her home. "Your home is very lovely" I said looking at the walls and furniture "Thank you" she said as she told T-dog to sit on a chair.

Glenn pov
"Hey T you good on your own?" I said "yeah man go explore this place" he said moving his arm around chuckling a little. I nodded and grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled him outside. "This place sure is pretty" Y/n said as he looked around "it's safe" I said as he looked at me and wrapped his arms around me "it is isn't it" he said looking up at me smiling. I smiled back and kissed him softly I could feel him smile into the kiss as he kissed back. As I pulled away we just stood there staring into each other's eyes as we hugged "I love you" he said. "I love you too"

Thank you for reading