How it all starts

(I know I said owl house but I'll just mash them together.)

Under an old bridge laid the broken body of Y/n L/n... Dying after trying to do a quick death since he believes his world is already dead no matter what lies the people make to make everyone not go crazy.

Suddenly a light shines as he turned to see a floating triangle as he snickered. "If I wasn't Dying I might actually believe I'm seeing The bill cipher." The triangle laughed. "Oh jeez your crazy kid but what the heck so am I, also let's go somewhere better."

Suddenly Y/n was fully healed and found himself in Bill's strange world when suddenly a girl appears

"Got to say the whole offing yourself cause your world sucks is kinda insane but hey it ain't my world

"Got to say the whole offing yourself cause your world sucks is kinda insane but hey it ain't my world." Then Y/n was gonna ask as she spoke. "I'm neither male nor female but I thought since in your world people like to make a male female and possibly even make some lewd fanart I thought this would make you more comfortable, unless you want me to be more lewd~"

Y/n Blushed at how close she was and her proposal as he backs up. "Holy shit your actually bill Cipher?!" She giggles. "Call me Bell Cipher sweetheart~"

I blushed. After that I was taught and soon made my way to union when I realized I accidentally let my aura out letting everyone and everything know I'm here. "Oops."